Eight

Olivia
It was 2 days until the cruise and 3 days until Valentine's Day. Although I never celebrated it I feel it'll be fun this year. I yawned as I sat up and looked over at Spencer. I wasn't dumb he was seeing someone but yet is letting me lay with him.

He groaned and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer toward him. "Spencer." I say as I try and get from out of his grip but he wouldn't budge. "Spencer get up." I say as I shake him.

He slowly opened his eyes and moved his arm from around my waist. "Morning." He said. I felt butterflies as I heard his deep voice. No liv don't he obviously has a girlfriend. "I'm going back to my old room." I say and he open his eyes. "Why?"

"Spencer...you literally have a girlfriend I'm not a homewrecker even better I'll find a house." He groaned and shook his head. "If you must know she's not my girl just someone I used to talk to before you was thought of." He said as he sat up. "Mm before I was thought of well that's my queue to go." I said as I got up but he grabbed me and pulled me onto him.

"Look I honestly don't know why you trippin about it but you need to stop, you said it yourself we ain't together and never will be, I like you liv I never stopped and you don't feel the same way and I'm honestly not trippin about it." He said as he looked right in my eyes.

"But let's make this clear." He said as he pulled me into his lap. "I'm not letting you go nowhere, not again." I let out a deep breath as his soothing deep voice still had me in a trance I couldn't get out of. I cleared my throat and got from off his lap while he grabbed his phone completely unfazed by what he said to me.

The twins ran into the room and jumped on the bed. "Is it the day we go to school!?" Asked SJ excitedly making me smile. "Mhm now go get ready and Sierra I booked you a hair appointment for after." She nodded and they both ran out the room. I got up and walked to the mirror in the bathroom.

Since me and Carmen was going out to prepare for this weekend I decided to dress up. I did my face routine than got in the shower. I was under the water washing my hair when I heard the door open. "I'm taking the twins to school." I heard Spencer say and I stuck my head out. "Okay, thank you I forgot about the time."

"Oh I know you did." He laughed before I heard the door close. This is something new to me, I've always done things by myself. It's like I can finally relax and everything is fine with him, but it's always felt like that. Being here...with him again is something I'm still adjusting to.

I got out the shower about 20 minutes later after getting out my thoughts and grabbed my blow dryer. I plugged it up and sat it down before drying off and changing into my blue silky robe.

I tied it and took off my face mask. I put on deodorant and walked out the bathroom.  I grabbed my lotion and started rubbing it on my leg when Spencer came in with my favorite food. "He sat it next to me and grabbed the remote. "This is for me right?" I ask and he look back at me and nod.

"Well thank you, I wanted to ask you a small favor." I say as I stand up. "Ight wassup." He said still focusing on the TV. "Can you blow dry my hair, and you gotta hurry up cause I only have like 45 minutes until I gotta go." He stood up and grabbed my hand. "I got you."

He made me sit on a pillow on the floor while he blow dried my hair. After he was done I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Where you and Carmen going?" He asked as he walked in the bathroom. "Somewhere your not." I shrug.

He put me on the counter and started kissing my neck while I let out soft moans. I bit my lip as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gripped my thighs and moved my robe while looking me in my eyes. "Liv." He said as he grabbed my throat.