Ten

Olivia
I stood in front of Spencer frozen. I started breathing heavy and I walked back to the bed and sat on it. "How do you know about him?" Was the first thing that came out my mouth. "Carmen gave me the name and I read your book." He said calmly as he sat next to me.

"I know you feel like you can't love again, and I understand I didn't mean to make you feel something you wasn't ready to feel, I just want you to have fun on this trip Liv so forget about this." He says and I can tell he's being genuine. "I can't forget Spencer, I can't forget anything."

He sighs and hugs me. "I'm always here for you Liv, just tell me if you need space." He says as he caress my cheek. I pull away from the hug and lay down on the bed. "Goodnight Spence." I mumble. He puts on a shirt and joggers before getting to the bottom of the bed. "Goodnight Liv."
___________________________________
Spencer
Me and the boys got up at around 6 and started decorating the yacht for Valentine's Day. We had hella more gifts for the girls and I honestly didn't know if I should give my gifts to Liv. It was obvious me being around her was somehow making it awkward for her I guess.

"So Spence, you slept in the bed last night?" Asked Tristan while Darnell laughed. "Yup." I smirked as I tied the pink and red balloons to the rail. "Yeah okay." Said Tristan while I laughed. "So who else got some pussy last night, we all know Spencer didn't." Said Tristan making Darnell laugh.

"Imma push you off this bitch." I say and they laugh even more. "Man first of all you needa cut Naomi ass off, Liv damaged and you tryna get with her while fucking another bitch ain't helpin, dumbass." I roll my eyes. "I know that, but have I cut her off? No." He shakes his head.

"Stop being a dumbass show Liv how much you care for her, cause its clear she feeling you if she felt some type of way bout you fuckin ole girl." He said with a shrug. "I actually would've been cut her off if Liv didn't say we were never getting together." I shrugged. "She's just still trying to heal." Tristan shrugged.

"If she's trying to heal I also shouldn't be tryna pressure her into a relationship she doesn't want." I shrug. "Just fuck her brains out, it'll give her all the clarity and won't think twice about ole dude." I just laughed and continued to set up everything.

It was around 3 when we finally went into our rooms and they asses was still sleep. I shook Olivia and she groaned before swinging at me. "Liv get yo sleepy ass up." I said as I shook her. "Moveeee." She whined and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a cup and poured water in it.

I moved the cover from on her and poured the water on her. She gasped and sat up before jumping on me while hitting me. "Yo hits don't hurt now come on." I said as I grabbed her wrist while smirking. "My hair is wet now." She said before walking in the bathroom. "Bruh I just need to show you something right quick." She rolled her eyes and walked out the room.

"Finally what y'all was doing and why is she wet?" Asked Carmen. "Well my kids still on her face and she's a squirter-." She smacked my  chest while everyone else was laughing. "In your dreams so let's get this over with because I'm relaxing today." She mumbled. She's gonna be a handful.

I put my hands over her eyes and walked toward the deck. All 3 of us had our own section decorated for them. "You ready?" I ask as I stand in front of the gifts, chocolates, and roses. "Yes Spencer now please take it off before I push you overboard." She says while crossing her arm.

We heard the others squealing in the background. "Your real grumpy on Valentine's Day." I say and she groans. I take my hands from off her face and she just freezes. Since I'm behind her I have no idea how she feels about this until she turn around while wiping her eyes. "And I was just being mean." I hold her hands.

"Well I did pour water on you." I shrug and she giggles. "This is really the sweetest thing anybody have ever done for me...well your the only person who have done this for me." She mumbles while looking down. I smile and walk towards her gifts. "So you gone open them or nah?" I ask and she smiles before walking towards the roses.