Twenty- Three

Sierra
All of me and SJ friends was sitting down in the living room while the parents were telling us their rules.

I looked around but there still wasn't any sign of Kai. I looked over at Kaden who was smiling with Jada's cousin. "There will be under no circumstances drinking or smoking in this house, each one of us will be popping in to check on y'all." Said my dad while looking at all the kids.

"Just have fun guys." Said Kai and Kaden's mom with mine agreeing. The parents had finally left and everyone was taking turns bowling. I looked around but there was still no sight of Kai.

"He's coming, he just had business to take care of." Kaden said before walking over to SJ. "Wanna get in the pool?" Asked Jada while her cousin wasn't to far behind. I nodded and we all walked upstairs and changed into our swimwear.

"So how are you liking your party so far?" Asked her cousin Yasmine. "It's good, I'm glad it's a small party where we have control." I shrug as we all sit on the side of the pool. "Yeah...big parties aren't the same like small parties." Said Jada while scrolling through her phone.

"I just know for my 16 birthday it's gonna be way better then this." I shrug as I grab my phone and stand up. "I bet it will!" Laughed the boys as they sprayed us with the nerf guns. We all stood up and ran while laughing.

"Okay I surrender!" Yelled Jada while covering her face. The boys had stopped and started laughing. "Y'all are aggravating." I mumbled while moving my wet hair out of my face. "For fun duh." Said SJ before we all walked back inside the house. We left our shoes at the door so we wouldn't track any dirt inside the house.

"Why y'all so wet?" I look up and see Kai with balloons, a big bear, and a gift bag looking confused. "Nerf gun war." Said SJ before walking upstairs while laughing. He nodded and walked over towards me.

"My bad I'm late I had to do a couple things." He said as he gave me everything. "I see." I say as I look down at his arm seeing it freshly tattooed. "I got a couple more." He shrugs while leaning against the chair.

"You even slit your eyebrows." He nods and pulls out his phone. "So about the other day-." "--It's cool your none of my business I shouldn't have said anything." I just nod and go towards the kitchen to get a juice.
_____________________________________
SJ
I was in one of the rooms playing games with Jada. "Your cheating!" She exclaimed while covering my eyes. "Oh really says the one who's covering my eyes." I laughed as I playfully pushed her making us both laugh.

"Why can't you be like other boyfriends and let the girl win, you've won 6 whole games." I laugh and shrug. "I gotta teach you how to play not let you win." She smiles and playfully roll her eyes. We sat the remote controllers down and just sat in silence.

"Can I open my gifts now?" I ask and she laughs. "Gone head since you won't shut up about it." I smirk and grab my gift bag. "I take out my favorite candy, a couple Ethika boxers, bath and body works, and a rectangular small black box.

I smile and open my Pringles before eating a couple. "Open the box." I laugh and grab it. "Better wanna see my reaction." She smiles as I open it. "Damn-." "-Language!" I chuckle as I pick up the diamond chain that had the letters SJ on it.

"Happy birthday." I smirked as I looked over at her. "How did yo-?"

"My stepdad makes jewelry so all I had to do was ask." She shrugs while smiling. "Well thank you for my gifts, I appreciate it." She nods as we walk back downstairs to all watch a movie.
_____________________________________
Olivia
I had just put Sophia in her crib for her nap when I felt Spencer's arm wrap around me. "Get dressed we're going somewhere tonight, my moms gonna watch Sophia." I smile as I turn around and face him. "What if I say no?"

"You won't, your outfit is on the bed." He whispered into my ear before walking out leaving me with a big smile on my face.
_____________________________________
Sierra
"Shut up your telling the movie!" I say as I throw popcorn at SJ. "We've watched this movie for a 100 times!" He laughed making everyone join in.

Kaden and Kai's mom had checked in on us a few minutes ago before leaving again. After the movie we all went in the living room and played twister when we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Said Kai as he stood up from the couch. "So how is your birthday going?" Asked Yasmine while eating a bag of chips. "A typical 13 year old birthday nothing much it's nice." I shrug and she nods.

Kai had came back over and then I seen the girl from the hospital. "Who invited you?" I ask. "SJ and Kai."

"Wait I didn't invite nobody so don't put my name in whatever beef y'all got." He said nonchalantly before sitting down at the end while Delaney followed.

"You didn't have beef so I thought she could come, I'll ask next time though." He said before going back to talk to Jada. "In law where yo charger?" Asked Delaney as she looked over at Kaden. "Who's ya inlaw?" Asked Kaden making Yasmine laugh.

"Let me borrow your charger." He sucked his teeth. "Last time you ain't give it back, so I think not ask Kai he literally right next to you." He said before talking to Yasmine making me and Jada laugh.

"It's not that funny." She said while rolling her eyes. "It's funny to me and Jada that's why we laughed obviously." I said while shrugging. "Just keep it hush hush."

"Y'all need to chill one of the parents gone be here any minute." Said Kaden while SJ agreed. "She's clearly tryna act like she's the boss when she's not so if she say something else she can gladly leave I don't care who she friends with." I said as I shrugged.

"Period!" Said Jada as she sized up Delaney. "Girls always got beef with somebody, grow up." Said SJ while Kaden and Kai agreed. "Let's bake cookies." Said Delaney as she grabbed the flour.

"We can later." Said SJ before wrapping his arm around Jada. "I think I wanna bake now." She said before dumping the flour on me making it get all over me. "Oh my god."

I jumped off the couch and ran towards her while everyone was in completely shock.

"SIERRA STOP!"
____________________________________
To be continued....
Thoughts?