Four

Olivia
I had just got out the shower and grabbed a towel from on the rack. I walked out the bathroom back into what looked like Spencer's room. "You do know this is my room right?" He asked as he walked in. "Yes, it had the best bathroom." I say as I grab my clothes.

"Yeah okay." He said as he opened his mini fridge. "Where are the kids?" I ask as I sit on his bed and apply lotion to my legs. "I put them each in a room, and I got practice tonight and in the morning so what's gonna happen?" He ask as he sip his Gatorade.

"Spencer I don't know, our life is in Atlanta and your here what do you wanna do?" He sighs."Can you just stay for a little while longer?" He ask and I look up at him. "I'll have to um rent another hous-."

"Y'all can stay here." I look over at him. "How long are you asking me to stay Spencer?" I ask. "I don't know Olivia I just know I want to spend time with my well our kids, I wanna be a father." I stand up and grab my purse.

"I um printed you out one." I mumble as I hand him the ultrasound. "I got a 3-D one as well but that's back at the house." He looks up at me while smiling. "They was so small." He mumbles and I nod.

I can show you videos of them, right now I wanna get dressed." He chuckles and nod. "Oh and Olivia can they have a room here?" He ask and I laugh. "Spencer those are your kids to you don't have to ask your making it weird." He chuckles and walks out.

After I got dressed I called Carmen. "Hey girl how did it go?" She asked. "Um its okay, he isn't holding any grudges but I know it's gonna take time, hella time until...I don't know we become friends again." She laughs.

"You really think old memories won't happen like when y'all were together, no matter what you think that man will always be there for you...and now y'all kids, y'all bond will grow closer but I already know all of this happened for a reason, it could be fate, it could be anything, what I know is that you won't stay friends your both gonna be in denial of loving each other you because of your abandonment issues and him because he doesn't trust you, both of you will hurt each other but those blessings you produced will bring you together especially Sierra."

"Abandonment issues?" I ask. "Yup they're from your parents, and....Caleb." I look down as tears come down. "I'll talk to you later." She said before I heard the beep. Caleb....god I wish I would've stayed to myself.

Flashback
"Hey babe." I turned around and seen Caleb holding flowers. "Hey, I wasn't expecting you the kids are sleeping." I say as I walk to my room and he follows. "Im still shocked your 19 with twins." He said and I laughed. "This is totally not how I planned my life." He chuckles and start kissing my neck.

"Caleb..." I mumble as I scoot back. "Oh come on Olivia we've been together for 6 months and all we've done is kissed." He said with an attitude. "I'm just not ready." I mumble and he scoffs. "WHEN WILL YOU BE OLIVIA?!" He yells and I look down.

"I'm a man with needs, and if you won't help them someone else will." He says as he stands up. "Wait what?" I say. "If you love me you'd show me love." I look down and sigh. "I do love you I'm just not ready for sex...your really gonna leave me because of that?"

"Just like your parents." My vision become blurry as tears fall down my face. "Your just mad." I mumble and he laughs. "Wanna bet?" He ask before walking out with me following him to the kitchen. "Caleb this is a  repeated cycle, 3 times this month why do you love making me cry and than coming back?"

"You need me Olivia, but I don't need or want someone who won't tend to my needs, this is goodbye for good, you could give it up to your babydaddy quick but not me, no wonder your parents don't talk to you now." He said coldly and I look down as I wipe my wet face. "Goodbye useless." He said before walking out.
End of flashback
__________________________________
Spencer
I was in the living room when I heard a knock on the door. Darnell, Jordan, and Tristan came in. "So the party is today why don't it look like it?" Asked Tristan. "You know that book you had about that pregnancy story?" I asked and Tristan nodded.