Twenty

Olivia
I was in me and Spencer's room when he came inside with flowers and my favorite candy. "Do you need anything?" I ask while eating my candy. "I hate arguing with you, I wouldn't have said anything if I knew what was gonna happen."

He placed the flowers and candy in my lap while I crossed my arms. "Come on at least I'm here Liv, you would've been sad if I actually did have to go and now your mad I'm here." I look down at the candy and flowers and then at him.

"Will you stop being a dumbass?" I ask and he chuckles. "Yes I'll stop being a dumbass." I smile and peck his cheek before hearing Sophia cry.

"Let me get her." He says before getting up and walking out the room. I just nod and lay down while eating the snacks he bought me. He walked back in with Sophia in his arms.

"At least somebody glad to see me." He said as he lightly tickled her making her giggle. I playfully roll my eyes while they both laid on my stomach.

"Let's all go on a vacation, and invite Kai family it'll be good since he did save our daughter." I say while playing in his hair.

"I'm down, but there won't be any touching between them two." I giggle and caress his cheek.

"Sierra is smart babe, plus she's gonna start dating soon either we know or behind our backs and I'd rather we know so she can talk to me about things."

He looks up at me. "And you think they're gonna eventually date." I nod.

"Well me and him are gonna have a talk when they do, a long talk." I laugh as he reaches up and kisses me.

"We're definitely going through the toxic stage." He laughs. "That's all you ma'am." I playfully roll my eyes and grab Sophia.

"Did you ever think our life would've went like this?" I ask and she chuckles. "Hell nah I thought we'd get married focus on our careers and then have kids, but I'm not mad how it turned out I love y'all and I don't want us to ever separate again." I smile.

"I want us to do a family photoshoot I think it'll be nice." He nods. "I'll see what I can do but when is Sierra coming back?"

"Whenever she call me and tell me she's ready to go." He just nod and turn on his game.
____________________________________
SJ
Me and Kaden was playing basketball at the local basketball court. "So when yo brother going home?" I ask as I shoot a 3 pointer. "Either in a week or less he's healing just fine." I nod.

"Him and my sister been getting real close." He laughs and shake his head. "Remember that Delaney girl, that's who he's with he even met her parents so I don't think he think of your sister that way, it's funny that you think that way though." He laughs as he dunks on the hoop.

"Hey SJ." I turn around and see Jada and another brown skin girl. "Hey Jada what you doing down here." I ask as I walk towards her. "I usually come down here to see my grandma, this my cousin Harmony." I wave at her cousin before pulling her in for a hug.

"You still haven't grown." I laugh and she playfully roll her eyes. "Your literally 5'8 finna be in 7th grade so don't talk."

"Your literally 4'8 pipe down little demon." She just smiles while showing off her braces. "We need to come up with a special handshake." She says while I wrap my arm around her neck.

Kaden had walked over to her cousin and they started talking. "You still got yo phone taken?" I ask while laughing. "Oh my god yes my mama is so dramatic I missed like one assignment and I been made it up." She said while rolling her eyes making me laugh.

"Well who am I gonna talk to now?" I ask and she laughs. "All your lil girlfriends." She shrugs and I suck my teeth. "You always say the same thing just because I'm well known doesn't mean I have a girl I know you be cheering for me lil cheerleader."