Eleven

Spencer
It had been a couple weeks since I talked to Olivia. She did what I asked and moved out with the kids. I got the twins on the weekend while she had them every other day. "That was amazing." Said Naomi as she walked out the bathroom and sat next to me.

"Damn right." I said as I kissed her passionately. She smiled and laid down in the bed. "I missed this, us having sex and me taking a well deserved nap after." I laughed and looked back at her. "Where did all of those scratches come from?" She asked while tracing them.

"On the trip I fucked Liv." I sighed and she sat up. "That's why we're back to doing this, because she regretted it or something?" I nodded. "You always telling the truth can be both painful and good." I chuckled.

"I have no reason to lie." I shrug and she smiles before kissing me. "Damn girl." I mumble against her lips while I lay her down. She giggles and sucks on my neck leaving hickeys all over me.
__________________________________
Olivia
Me and Carmen was having a sit down while the kids was upstairs doing homework. "So y'all haven't talked since the trip?, and sorry my man was giving it to me back to back I was tired." I laughed. "Girl it's time, but no we haven't talked and it's all my fault."

"Girl you let him fuck you that good and said it didn't mean nothing, we all literally heard you and the headboard." I sighed. "He never wants to see me and he have his little thing take them to the car." I say. "Just make it right Bestie, tell that man your in love with him because you are your just complicating things for yourself."

"I know but he doesn't want to see me anymore, he's done with me." I say while looking down. "He wants to hear that you feel the same way Liv, and everyone know you do, the only person who's standing in the way of your happiness is you." I nod. "I'm gonna take a walk to clear my head." She nods and gives me a hug.

I grab my phone before waking out into the quiet street. I walked a couple blocks before my phone rung. I seen it was a unknown number but answered anyways. "Hello?" I say while sitting at a nearby bench. "Hey baby." I froze hearing that voice that I haven't heard in years.

"Caleb what the hell." I say while looking around. "How's LA treating you?" He asked. I look around because he sounds closer then I know. "Goodbye." I said as I hung up and went back to the house. The last thing I needed was him back in my life.
_________________________________
Spencer
I was downstairs in the living room talking to Tristan and Darnell. "So you and liv fucked on Valentine's Day after you bought her allat shit and then basically said it was a mistake?" Asked Darnell and I nod.

"She was lying look at yo fuckin back look like yo ass lost a fight with a cat." Said Tristan making me and Darnell laugh. "You not done with that girl unless you used a condom." I looked down and they laughed. "Ah shit your fucked guess you ain't seeing baby number 3." Said Tristan.

"You ain't shit." I laughed. "You using condoms with Naomi?" Darnell asked  and I nodded. "Does she know all you want is sex?" Asked Tristan. "I don't know but we had a talk about this a long time ago and she was fine with us just fuckin." I shrug.

"You still got feelings for ole girl?" Asked Tristan. "A lil, give me another week I'll be over and before anything crazy happen I'm going to the strip club."

"Avery bought a pole and lord she can use that bitch real good." I laughed and shook my head. "I support." I say. Naomi came downstairs in her robe. "Oh y'all just fucked." Laughed Darnell. "Hello to you to Darnell." She said while walking in the kitchen. "This shit ain't gone end well." Mumbled Tristan loud enough for me to hear.
__________________________________
Olivia
The next day I woke up and got dressed before walking downstairs. "Hey mom." Said Sierra as she hugged me. "Hey baby." I say as I hug her back. Carmen was in the living room on her laptop eating pancakes while the kids was at the dining room table eating.

"I'll be back I'm going to get some medicine." I say before grabbing my car keys. I got to CVS and went inside while going to the medicine aisle. I grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen, and cherry flavored medicine. I got to the counter and put my things on the counter.

"Do you have a CVS card?" The clerk ask and I look at her name tag. "No, can I pay?" I ask and I see a grin forming on her face. My heard started throbbing again. "Sure Olivia." I looked up at her. "Oh you know me, cute." I say sarcastically. "Yup your the babymama we never actually spoke though."

"Girl can you ring me up so I can fucking go?" I ask. "Since we're both in Spencer's life we should talk." I chuckle and shake my head. "Listen let's make this clear only one of us will be in his life and that's you right now, but one phone call with him you'll be booted to the side so I suggest you tread lightly because your just a fuck buddy and that's all you'll ever be."

I seen her confidence disappear and I smile while she ring me up. "Keep the change." I say as I give her a 50 before walking out. I took a pit stop at my new building and seen the progress. They told me it would take another week or two to get everything situated.

Although I was second guessing living here I still would keep my business to sell more. I sat on the side of the road and sighed. I heard my phone ring and answered it without even looking at the color ID. "We should talk." I sigh. "Tell me when and the address."

I drove to the location and it was actually a nice house. I grabbed my phone and purse before walking to the door and knocking on it. I heard footsteps before the door opened and there he was. Caleb.

"Wanna come in?" He ask with a sly grin. "Nope." I say while crossing my arms. "I wanted to apologize for all that emotional damage I caused, and I know it's still haunting you to the point where you can't find happiness." I roll my eyes. "Maybe because we're meant to be."

"Caleb your obviously delusional, I will never get back together with you." I say and he nods. "Here's the thing I want you, and I get what I want, and I don't back down from competition, well Spencer James one of the best football players, also your twins father." He said with confidence.

"You see I know you Liv, and I also know the shaderoom haven't figured it out but I got connections and in approximately 1 minute the whole world will know oh and best of all they're gonna think you leaked it." I rub my temples. "Caleb stop I don't want everyone in my business, what happened to you your even worse then before."

"I just got my shit together, you see I love causing damage to my exes and you my dear are one of them." He grins. My phone start vibrating and I take it out my pocket. "Oh how was the yacht?, or the so called sex you and ole boy had." I slowly look up at him.

"The captain was my brother and we're very close so I technically have a sex tape as well, what do you say Liv wanna rekindle?" I scoff before pacing back and forth. "My time is to not be wasted sweet-." I threw up on his shoes and coughed. "Well well well baby number 3 from football star?"
__________________________________
To be continued....
Thoughts?