Part 3

Alli
~
I woke up gasping for air, but I never expected to be in a hospital bed. Why the hell am I here?

The memories of my wedding rushed through my brain and then they wouldn't stop replaying over and over again.

I wanted it to stop, it was giving me the worse headache I had ever had. I held my head in my hands and squeezed my eyes shut.
Why wouldn't it just stop hurting?
I let out a loud painful whimper as I sat up, marks instantly wrapped around me "Fuck I thought i lost you." I heard Ashtons voice sob.

He was whispering that it was okay, but it didn't feel okay I was in so much pain I wanted to scream.
Suddenly a nurse came over and hooked me up to an IV, the pain started to fade away.
"After you were shot you cracked your head open pretty badly on the concrete." Ashton explained.

"What happened after I passed out?" I asked him and he sat down next to me in bed "You're not going to like this Alli.." I became more worried about what happened, it was obviously something bad.

"Dammit Ashton tell me."

He intertwined our fingers together before speaking "Your dad and I tried to get her to leave but she refused, she tried to shoot me but your dad jumped in front of it. I'm so sorry baby."

My heart fell, I felt as if I needed to throw up. "No no oh my god My dad is dead?"

He shook his head no "Not yet, he's only waiting for you."
Tears ran down my cheeks, I was going to lose my father on my wedding day, was this some way of god telling me that Ashton and I shouldn't be married?

"I want to see him, please let me say goodbye to my dad." I begged the nurse who looked at me with sympathy "It has to be quick."

-
Ashton helped me walk over to my father who's eyes were closed but he was still breathing. I Sat down next to him and grabbed his hand, his eyes opened quickly.
"Hi sweetie." His voice was very weak, it broke my heart to see him like this
"Daddy, I love you so much you gave me such an incredible life and I will forever be grateful for that. If you need to, you can let go Now daddy."
I somehow managed to speak through my sobs.

"I love you, Allison."

The room went silent, then the sound of the machine saying he didn't have a heartbeat.

He was dead.

Ashton held me tightly as I kicked and screamed, rubbing my back and telling me I was going to be okay.
And maybe everything was going to be, but the pain was still going to be there.
I didn't know how to live with out my dad, but I guess I needed to learn, and I knew Ashton was always going to be there for me, he kind of has to now.

The end.

Don't worry there's 3 more books for each boy :) professor hood is next then hemmings and then clifford.