Uh oh

Ashton
-
The boys wanted to go out tonight, since is was our last night home before we go off to London, I didn't want to leave Alli, Penny and Maddie but she basically shoved me out of the damn door saying I needed a night out so here we are at some bar getting drunk as hell, I kinda just wanted to spend my last night with my girlfriend and daughters but I was going to have a whole month and way more without her so I guess i needed to just get the fuck over it and get used to it "Hey buddy, what are you gonna do when you cant please your needs with Alli while were gone?" Kyle asks me while the others went to go get some more drinks for all of us, I shrug and look around at the nasty girls dancing around the bar, How did I ever like this shit? Alli came into my life and I started seeing things in everything that I had never seen before, and am I fucking happy about that.

"Probably just not think about sex? I dont know Kyle that was a stupid question." He chuckled "You're a man Ashton, Men can't just not think about sex, we always think about sex." I rolled my eyes "No, you always think about sex. Thats why you're single."

"Hey I love being single i can fuck when i want where i want. I dont wanna be whipped or tied down, I'm better at everything when I'm single." I sighed and shook my head "Who was she and what did she do?" He looked at me, confused, but i sighed again before he opened his mouth "Her name was casey and she cheated on me, with her boss, her boss was a woman."

"Just because you got one bad apple doesnt mean there isnt any good apples out there for ya buddy." I patted his shoulder but he glared at me "I'm not into fruit sorry." I chuckled "You fuckwad it just a saying, but seriously not all girls will break your heart you just haven't found the right girl."

"Whatever mom." I chuckled again before standing up "I'm heading home I miss my family already." I shot him a wave before leaving

-

I whistle as i approached my street when I do that i hear the yelling and the sirens of a fire truck, As i got closer to my house I could tell it was my house that was in flames, badly might i add. I ran the rest of the way there

"Sir you can't go in there!" I heard but ignored it as I ran into my house, I searched for my family who was obviously still inside the house because I heard Maddie and Penny screaming.
I ran around the house trying to not get hurt. "Baby where are you please yell or something!" I got nothing in return so I tried to listen closely as to where the kids screams were coming from, I kicked in the door to Mine and Alli's room and saw Penny with Maddie on the bed and Alli on the floor passed out, her arm was burnt pretty badly along with her leg. "Shit how am I going to get you three out of here?" I carefully picked up Alli and threw her on my shoulder, I ran to Maddie and picked her up as well, penny stuck close to my side.

-

Alli
-
I woke up from the shooting pain in my arm and leg, what the fuck? I searched around the room I was in and saw Ashton sleeping in the chair with Maddie, his arms wrapped safely around her so she didn't fall. Penny sleeping next to him with her head on his shoulder.
"Hey, ash wake up." I shook him gently with my good arm and his eyes instantly opened "What happened?" I quietly asked him, so the girls wouldn't wake up.

"You left a hand towel by the stove and it caught on fire, then continued to burn everything else." I gasped "I-I went to get Maddie she was crying then when I calmed her down we fell asleep and then the flames came into the room, I passed out again once I got burnt." I said as I remembered everything.

"Is the house gone?" I asked and he nodded "But the only thing that matters is my family is okay. I have to leave soon ill take the girls to your dad's." He kissed me goodbye and that's when I broke down.

****
This is shit lol