Class dismissed

Alli

-

"You can't keep talking during class, miss Ricks." Ashton says as he shuts the door of the class room after the entire class left, but I was in trouble again. I was doing everything to make him mad on purpose. "Sorry Mr. Irwin." I bit my lip to keep from smirking. He shoved me against the door "It's daddy." He hissed, I gulped as I felt his hot breath on my neck "S-sorry daddy." He smirked "Good girl. I had to sit down throughout class to hide my boner, do you like dressing this way just to make daddy horny babygirl?"

Holy shit he made me want him even more.

"Yes daddy." He chuckled and his hand slide down my thigh, his fingers trailing up my skirt. I felt his fingers rub my clit through my underwear and I let out a whimper "So wet it's seeping through your panties." His voice was getting deeper with lust and I could feel his hardness poke me. "You like that?" He hissed and sucked on my neck "Yes Ashton." He stopped what he was doing and slapped my ass "It's daddy." He growled and continued rubbing me and kissing down my neck until his lips reached my cleavage, he reached his hands up and pulled my sleeves down and my shirt down so my bra was fully showing "Daddy likes."

I felt my legs shaking slightly "Youre such a tease." I whispered and he smirked "I know." He took my hand and pulled me to his desk where he shoved everything off of it and layed me down carefully "I want to taste you so bad." He growls out and pulled off my panties "I'm gonna make you feel so damn good you'll be begging for more, but keep quiet okay? We'll be in trouble if we get caught" I nod before his head dips under my skirt and his tongue slightly flicks over my clit, I moan quietly until he started sucking on the area quickly, it felt so good I had to cover my mouth with my hand to keep quiet.

My moans were muffled, he kept going until I felt my body being taken over with a jolt of static, I couldn't control myself anymore and my legs shook with pleasure. When I came down from my high he moved away and I looked at him, he was smiling and his mouth was shining with my juices, he hovered over me and reached his mouth down to my ear.

"Class dismissed." He whispered.

******
I hope this is better I've edited it.