I could treat you better, kitten.

Alli

-

"Hey Alli do you want to go see a movie after class?" I hear josh say as he tries to catch his breath from running after me, I chuckled "What movie?" He shrugged "50 shades of grey is playing I mean I'm down to watch it." I laughed "Yeah sounds good." I smile at him before we sat down in our seats for English.

"Alright so most of you did nice on your essays, but some people were a little confused so I went ahead and passed you anyway because I understand some of you are complete idiots." Mr. Irwin jokes with a smile as he handed out papers "Our next book isn't one of my favorites but it's my job so I have to have you read them. The Scarlett Letter." He cleared his throat and quickly glanced at me, it felt as if he was having us read this on purpose. I raised my hand "Yes Kit- Allison?" I snickered at his almost slip up "Why is this one important?" He sighed and sat on the corner of his desk "Adultery is wrong and the Dean wants it taught as a lesson this year so our students know better."

Adultery is wrong this hypothetical motherfucker.

This man was confusing, he does things with me then goes and says things like that.

Class ended shortly afterwords, Josh and I ended up meeting each other at the theater since he had to go to his dorm and change really quick.

The movie wasn't absolutely horrible like people made it out to seem, but it was mostly smut  so I was kind of uncomfortable watching it with Josh as I only really saw him as a friend.

Throughout the entire movie I couldn't help but daydream that it was Ashton and I doing all of those things together and I admit when I got to my apartment I had to change my underwear.

Just as Carly and I finished eating dinner my phone buzzed, it was Ashton, I ran to my room and locked the door before answering "Hello?"
"I need you to distract me kitten because I am fucking furious that you went out with Clifford the big red fucking dogs brother tonight." Ashton hissed into the phone, I gulped "How did you know?"

"My wife decided it would be fantastic to go see 50 shades of sex and more sex tonight and what do you know I see you and that asshole together!"

"I-I'm sorry daddy."

He scoffs "I could treat you better, Kitten. You know that right?" I lied down on my bed and shut off the lamp "I don't see you doing it though." I mumbled.

"Fuck I know I'm so sorry kitten, I've just been confused." I nodded even though he couldn't see me, I was just dumb like that, I put the phone on speaker before taking off my pants, I couldn't sleep with them on.

"Anyway that movie made me hard as rocks, I couldn't stop thinking about me touching you like that kitten, I'm still so hard." He growled and the feeling from earlier returned. "Yeah daddy?"

"Yes kitten, will you do daddy a favor?" He moaned a little and I'm pretty sure I knew what he was doing "What daddy?"

"Touch yourself for me, I wanna here you panting and moaning my name through the phone."

"Okay daddy." I reached my hand down and slipped it slowly into my underwear "Imagine me slowly licking your opening like its my favorite flavor of ice cream, and pumping my fingers into you slowly." I started rubbing circles onto my sweet spot, imagine it was his tongue.

"Then think of me bending you over and pounding into you so hard you fucking scream f-fuck baby please hurry and come for daddy, I'm so close." I replaced my pointer finger with my thumb and pumped my fingers into myself fast, I felt myself hit my g-spot continuously and my stomach twisted before I moaned loudly "Daddy it feels so good."

He whimpered as I came, I rubbed myself slowly as I still was in the middle of my orgasm, until my legs shook horribly then I finally stopped "Fuck kitten that felt so good. Your mouth would've been bett- shit she's back ill see you Monday baby."

My heart sinks as I hear the line go dead, regret floods over me as I begin feeling like an idiot for doing this.

*****

I feel awkward now idk I've never wrote about masturbation 😂 bye