The movies

Alli
-
"Do you wanna go to the movies? That movie you wanted to see is playing soon." Ashton whispered as he walked into our room where i was changing, the girls were taking a nap. "You want to take your cranky daughter to the movies?" He smiled and shook his head "Calum begged me to let him have the girls over so he can have an excuse to watch frozen." i shrugged "I don't know I'm kind of tired and your mom wanted us to stop by so she could give penny money for helping her." i took off my towel and his face lit up "No your daughters will wake up." He pouted and helped me clip my bra "I really wanna take you out though, before i have to go away again." I closed my eyes and thought about him having to leave soon, Collin, Joey, and kyle had gigs and then they're touring around the UK, in a separate country than me.

"I want to spend alone time with my princess, please." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickled my skin. "Fine, but you're driving." He smiled wide and started packing Maddie and Penny an overnight bag.

"Hey remember when Josh took you out to see 50 shades of grey?" I nodded with a small smile "I kind of stalked you, i was laughing so hard at how flustered you were." He chuckled "You're such a creep why am i dating you again?"

"Cause you cant stay away from me."

-

"This movie is kinda lame." Ashton said in my ear "Shh I'm interested in it." I said as quietly as i could, Ashton had been disturbing a few other people that were here watching the movie so i was trying to be quiet so we didn't get kicked out.
"C'mon lets go home." He begged "If you shut up ill suck your dick." I joke and his mouth instantly closed and he was quiet so i got to my knees, no one else was in our isle and the theater wasn't really full. "What are you doing?" Ashton almost yelled "Sucking your dick obviously." i unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

"In here?"

"Obviously."

"Okay.."

He was sort of hard now so i took him into my mouth, sucking then licking. He let out little whimpers before a throaty moan, before he could cum a bright light was shining on us. I slowly removed his dick from my mouth and looked up "I'm gonna have to ask you guys to leave, and erm never come back."

****
I'm such a shitty writer lately ew