Plan

Alli
~
3 weeks later

I was finally starting to pack some of my things, Carly and Luke offered to let me stay with them for a little while but I thought it would be best if I just stayed with my father for a little bit so I wouldn't be running into Ashton anywhere, although I'd still have to see him since we do have a child together. "Need some help?" Carly offered and I nodded.

"Listen Alli, we've known each other since we were in middle school and I love you I really do but you and Ashton will be okay, if you begs for one more chance I think You should give it to him. I know you love him and you're pretty pissed at him right now, but you two belong together."

I swallowed and stood up "Your right, but I told him no more chances.."

She chuckled "So just tell him you changed your mind."

The doorbell rang so I walked over to the door and opened it, there stood Ashton with my favorite flowers in his hand, daisys. "I love you, I'm sorry. It was kind of part of a plan but I realize that plan Is stupid."
I scrunched my eyebrows confused.

"Plan?" he shrugged "You'll see later."

We talked for a little while, explaining how it was stupid of him to try to 'break up' with me in the first place so we got the girls into the living room and handed Carly my camera so we could take a picture, for some reason Ashton was dying to take a picture.

"Okay one, two.." Carly muttered.

"Will you marry me?" was all I heard before Ashton dropped to one knee and the flash went off. I covered my mouth with my hand, what a clever little shit.

"Yes."

He opened the little box revealing a beautiful ring then slipped it on my finger. "This was the plan, to break up with you then do all of this."

****
Awe finally