Meeting the family

Alli

-

I was pretty nervous to be meeting Ashtons family, what if they didnt like me?

What if they thought i was trashy for being pregnant already?

"Stop it." i heard ashton mumble from his spot next to me in bed "Stop what?"

"Worrying about whatever is bothering you." He replied "But what if they dont like me?" he sighed and lifted his head to look at me "Baby, they will love you if i love you. Stop stressing its bad for the baby." He kissed my cheek "How do you always know what to say to make me feel better?"

He shrugged "I don't know."

"I love you." I whispered to him as I leaned over and press my lips against his cheek "I love you more." He hummed before lifting me on top of him. Our lips moved together perfectly for a little while before he reached his hand down and began rubbing me through my panties, luckily penny was still passed out this morning and wouldn't be able to hear us.

His fingers slid into the underwear, he slowly put his fingers inside of me but he wasn't rough at all like usual, he was gentle but I still loved it. His fingers slid in and out faster and faster "Shit baby your still so tight." He moaned out and I felt my body shake before I lost control and came all over his fingers. Once I come down from my high he licked his fingers "Tasty." He winked before getting up and showering.

-

We pulled up to Ashton's moms house and I took a deep breath before getting out of the car. Ashton took my hand in his and we walked up to the house, letting ourselves in the house. "Oh you're here! I'm so happy Ashton's finally letting you leave the house, how are you feeling dear?" His mom did as she rushed to us "Im feeling okay, still a little dizzy though but the doctor said I should be feeling much better in a few days."

"That's good, well come on in I just made lunch I hope you like meatballs." Anne said and lead us into the house "I love meatballs." Ashton smirked but didn't say anything.

As we at meatball subs I got to know Anne more and his sister Lauren got home as soon as we were done eating.

"Sorry I'm late mom, hi I'm Ashton's sister, I'm the smarter half." She joked and I chuckled "Hey we can't all be geniuses." Ashton whined. "You know, I have some photo albums full of embarrassing pictures of ashton, i can go dig them out if you want?" anne asked and i nodded "Oh god yes." ashton pouted "Mom come on." I chuckled and kissed him.

She came back in the living room a few minutes later with two big photo albums "Found them!" She handed me one and i started to look through it.

"Allison i was wondering if you didnt already have something planned, maybe lauren and i could throw you a baby shower?" Anne asked nervously, i was kinda shocked really.

"I honestly haven't even thought of that stuff yet but if you really want that would be great yeah." i smiled at her and she hugged me "Lauren and i will start planning soon and let you know."

*****
I'm such a boring writing lol