Grind on me

Alli

-

Ashton wanted to take me out, he told me wear something sexy, so Carly let me borrow one of her dresses, I didn't look like myself, I was dressed more revealing than usual. "Are you ready kitten?" Ashton asked from outside my apartment door before I opened it. He looked very shocked, I smiled. "Do I look okay?" He gulped "You look delicious kitten, daddy might have to get a taste before we go to the club." I noticed his jeans were getting a little tighter in a certain area, if I was a guy I'd have a boner too because his outfit was on point and that damn fedora was hot as fuck on him. "Please do daddy." He moaned at the name so I smiled before he pushed me down on the couch, he spreads my legs as a sit, he gets on his knees "You look so good baby, daddy loves it." He says with a husky tone, I licked my lips as his head dips down he slowly inches his head closer to my slit, he moves my underwear to the side and gently rubs his fingers over my clit before licking me softly "More please." He slaps my ass quickly "Please what?" I whined "Please daddy." His tongue moved faster along with his thumb, he used his other hand to hold down my shaking legs, I couldn't help but shake as he licked "Daddy faster." I moaned, his tongue went in and out of my opening faster by the second, I felt my body jolt and my hips buckle before I let go onto his mouth. "So tasty, now lets go beautiful."

The ride to wherever didn't take that long, we listened to music with his hand rested on my thigh "You know, my wife found your number in my phone this morning, I'm glad I put your name as Andy." He chuckled "And what shall happen when she finds out?"
"Well I guess we will see if she ever finds out." I swallow my guilt as we get out of the car, his hand instantly intertwines with mine tightly. We stepped into a very nice club, the music was loud and people were grinding on each other, the girls didn't look classy at all and I was wondering if Ashton actually liked this place but the smile on his face told me that he did.

"Daddy will get you a drink." He kissed my shoulder and left me standing there in the corner of the room with people grinding all over each other and bumping into me, I was getting really annoyed until he came back with drinks that kept coming, soon we were really tipsy and I couldn't keep my hands off of him. "Kitten we can't have sex here." He chuckled and tried to push me off a little "Why?" I whined "Because baby, but you can grind on me." He whispered. "I like when you call me baby, I feel happy inside." I slurred out, all he did was smile at me in response.

I pushed my butt on his pelvic area and started rubbing slowly, he turned me around and pulled my leg up and wrapped it around his waist and pushed his fingers into me, I could feel his boner stab my leg and I wanted it so bad, I wanted to feel him inside of me so badly.

His phone starts ringing loudly so he quickly let go of me and walked a few inches away from me to answer it "Holly hey baby, why are you calling?" He scratched his head and I felt jealousy take over me. "Oh I'm just out with Cal and Luke, ill be home soon love just let me use the bathroom. I love you too Holly." He hangs up the phone with a smile and turns around to me, I hide my hurt look so he wouldn't see it. "We still have a few minutes baby." I wanted to cry "I actually need to get home, I have a date." I blurted out without thinking, his smile vanished "With who?" I thought quickly "Uh Josh, we've been hanging out for a little while now." His eyebrows molded together "Alright, ill take you home."

The car ride back was silent, he didn't even touch me. "Thanks, bye." I said before getting out, he didn't reply or even look at me. I went to my room and instantly went to bed.

********

This will get better I promise