People do crazy things when theyre in love.

Alli

-

Me: I need to talk to you, can we meet up somewhere?

Ashton: You can come by my house, I don't want to take penny out she's sick.

Me: okay what's the address?

Ashton: 233 church street, you can come now she's sleeping, she probably will be for a while.

Me: okay ill be there soon.

Ashton: (: okay

Carly was out with Luke to her appointment so she was letting me us her car, I used her GPS and quickly found his place and knocked on the door quietly so I didn't wake Penny up.
Ashton came to the door and let me in "Uh you look nice.." He said and awkwardly hugged me.

"How have you been?" I asked him "Okay, would've been better if I didn't end things with you."

"Why did you do that? Did you really not care about me?" I sat down on his couch "Things were complicated, of course I cared I wouldn't have done it if I didn't care even a little." I nodded

"Ashton, don't freak out.."

"What is it?" His eyebrows came together as he sat across from me in a leather chair
"I-I'm pregnant. With your baby." His face turned white like a ghost, his arms fell like he became numb or something. He didn't move for a few minutes

"I wore a condom."

"Condoms can break Mr. Irwin." He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, slightly tugging at it. "I'm going to get fired when the school finds out."

"Is that all you care about?" I scoffed "I can go to jail!" He yelled.

"Yeah and my parents are going to stop paying for my college, and my apartment. Ill be homeless and uneducated because you just had to put your unholy dick in me!" I yelled back.

"Oh my god you wanted me inside of you, and just move in here, I have extra rooms for you and your baby." He shrugged.

"Me and my baby? Ashton it's just as much your baby as it is mine, don't just call it mine like you don't want it or something." I glared at him.

"I do, I want it. I want you and OUR baby to move in here, Penny will love you and Holly signed off all rights to her so I can do whatever I want without holly taking her." I sighed

"I don't know. It seems too early. He chuckles " It's too early yes but you're already pregnant so.." He trails off.

"I'll think about it.." He nods

-

Later that night I was home relaxing, watching spongebob and eating popcorn when someone pounded on our door, Carly wasn't home so I had to get my lazy fat ass up to answer it. There stood a red eyed smiling Ashton "Hi."

"Are you drunk? Where's Penny?" He hummed and stumbled in "With my mom." He threw himself on the couch and pulled me on him. "I want you to move in now."

"You're drunk."

He giggled "And you're pretty." He cupped my cheeks with his hands "Youre an idiot." I whispered

"Yeah, an idiot for letting you go but people do crazy things when they're in love."

My heart flutters at his words, but he was drunk he couldn't have meant it.