One year later

Alli
-

We watched the plane take off, Maddie freaking on in my arms, she was a daddies girl for sure so i think it was harder for her to watch him leave, she was only one so she didnt understand that he was coming back.
But there was a small part of me that thought he would meet a nice girl on their little trip I was scared he would find a girl who was attractive that didnt have baby puke on her clothes, and wasnt tired all of the time. But another part told me he wouldn't because he loved me. I didnt know what to believe really, Carly was her along with her and Lukes son Jackson, he was upset because he wanted to play and pull maddies hair and he couldn't. "Its going to he crazy with a toddler when Ashton's not here to help you." Carly says "Its just a week im sure we will be fine, Can Maddie and I stay with you and luke while Ashton's gone?" She nodded "Sounds good, Hopefully they dont drive us too crazy."

We drove home in silence, Maddie helped me clean up the living room a little bit when we got there but she ended up making it messy again. I was used to it so i didn't get mad about it anymore, she was a baby she didnt understand. Plus it was cute how she would only play with the boyish toys and keep the girly ones in her toy bin.

"Wanna go to aunt Carlys now?" Of course i didnt get a real answer, all i got was "jcmdksktbhd" and a giggle.
I packed us things we'd need for the week and locked up the house.
We were still unpacking the house and I'm sure Ashton would be mad that i didnt stay home and unpack, but i didnt care i didnt feel safe being alone. We bought the house so we lived closer to the boys in that band for reasons i didnt know, i thought we were fine at our old house.

****
This is boring idk whats wrong with me just bare with me itll pick up soon