I dont want to hurt your throat

Alli

-

Ashton - Baby are you busy

Me - yes. studying.

Ashton - dammit.

Me - why?

Ashton - Im hard ..

Me - *Picture message* here wank to this or something

Ashton - I want an actual nude babygirl, not a pic with you in your bra :(

Me - won't your wife see

Ashton - she's not home, out with friends.

Me - you'll delete it when your done?

Ashton - I promise <3

Me - *Picture message*

Ashton - you know what fuck it I'm coming over to your place, where do you live?

Me - The apartments by quick fill, apartment 184.

He didn't answer me after that so I made sure Carly wasn't coming home for a while and got into something easy to get off, and cleaned up my room a bit. A little while later there was a knock on the door so I rushed to it, Ashton stood there with his jaw clenched "You're so fucking hot, did you really have to suck on your finger in that picture?" I blushed and nodded "Do you have a roommate?" I nodded "She's out." My voice was horse since I was still getting over a cold, Ashton frowned "Your sick." I nodded "Why are you studying? Why don't you go rest ill make you some soup or something."

I shake my head no "I'm not going to make you do anything when you're sick Missy." He sighs. "I want to help you." I pressed myself against him, he glanced down at my cleavage "I don't want to hurt your throat baby." He whispered "Ill be fine daddy." I take him to my bedroom and push him on the bed instantly going down on him, I worked my mouth on his dick as he moaned as loud as he wanted, I went faster and sucked harder which made him let out cum into my mouth faster than usual "Sorry." He sighed "I thought about your picture and it sent me over the edge." He kissed my forehead "Now let me go make you that soup." I shook my head no "I don't like soup."

"Stop talking, it will make it worse baby." He kissed my lips quickly and got up heading to the kitchen, I smile and cover up with the blanket "I'm getting naked, If you're not back in here in five minutes I'm going to sleep." I said as loud as I could and he raced back into the room and got in bed with me.

******

This is bad I'm sorry I'm so disappointing lol