Explain

Alli
-

It was pretty early when Calum woke me up to tell me that Ashton was here and he wasnt going to leave until he saw me so i forced myself out of calums guest room and to the kitchen where Ashton was standing, Running his hand through his hair and tugging on some of it.

"You look like you havent slept in a while." Was the first thing i said to him before going to the cabinet and grabbing two smores poptarts, i gave him one then began eating mine
"Havent slept since you left." I nodded and sat down next to him at the table "You got five minutes to tell me what happened." He nodded before sighing.

"For a month or two ive been secretly going to this young parent suport group, Im the only guy there so i kind of befriended some of the girls i guess. That girl, Its Luke's cousin, she was hungry while we were shopping for stuff for Carly and Luke, she was telling me about how her boyfriend left her so i was comforting her, i understand how you thought i was cheating on you and im sorry that i didnt explain earlier i knew you wanted some time away from me."

My heart sank. He never cheated on me, God i was the worst girlfriend ever. "Well i feel like the biggest asshole right now." I huffed and finished my poptart.

He took my hand in his "Please come home, Im going insane without you." he begged.

"Of course."

****
Relationship goals .
Dont hate ashton hes still our kinky little shit.