The End

'They were very good weren't they?' asked Eleanor Snowbone, smiling. 'Indeed yes!' I replied.

'What powers have they got exactly?' asked Eleanor.

'Let's see-' I replied taking out an old page. It read-

Ella~ Diamond- Telekinesis

Christoph~ Turquoise- Time

Apollonia~ Topaz- Invisibility

Helio~ Sapphire- Electronics and Electricity

Ethan~ Garnet- Sound

Darien~ Amethyst- Mind Reading

Ava~ Moonstone- Speed

'I still don't get it! How did they go into Black Time when the barrier was closed?' asked Eleanor.

'It was an illusion. The only kind of magic except for gem magic that works on the earth.'

'So, Susan and Mr Bruce died?' she asked.

'Mr Bruce died due to heart failure. About Susan, I don't remember! She might or she might not be alive! I need to go back into the past and listen to the story again!'

'Which was the next in the bag for them?' asked Eleanor sounding worried.

'The Monster World!' I replied, staring at the paper without blinking.

'That's bad! 'But who made the illusion charm?'

'I don't want to spoil the fun!' I replied with traces of playfulness in my voice. 'The only thing I am going to tell is that it was someone from our land, Gem Land. Because the barrier of the Black Kingdom was opened a short while before its closing time. Or else Dedrina, the Queen of Black Kingdom would have attacked.'

'So, you mean they opened the barrier?'

'No, it opened itself due to Black Time!'

'So, when do they go back to Gem land?'

'In summers to learn more.'

'And who do you think possessed Jillian's dad?'

'I won't say!'

'And what exactly is Black Time?'

'You know the definition, don't you?' Eleanor nodded. 'So, this can be added to the definition- "Black time is the time period in which nobody remembers anything or anyone. It is the opposite of illusion. That is; black time is when people don't remember or feel anything but it happens. Illusion is when people remember and feel it but it does not happen. Though illusion can not cause any physical harm, black time can cause lasting damages to both body and brain." So, you got it? I'll come later to finish the story of next year! For now, bye!' I said standing up to leave. Slowly, I removed the spell from the wall and said the last thing- 'Don't tell this to anyone! It is a secret mission!' I added so that her father who I guessed was trying to hear our conversation from outside the door would understand that no one had to know, what we talked.

I slowly opened the door of her room. As per my judgement, her father was standing close to the wall, his ears perking to hear something useful. I waved have goodbye and ensured him that I would come again, soon.

I hope you enjoyed the book. Editing is going on in the book.