The Mysterious Book

She started reading it very fast. "Black Time is when...." she read the definition which matched precisely with the one her great grandfather had said. "The people who can stop it are- Lucinda Core, Devin Walker, Chancy Perez, Jessica Dennard, Darien Harris, Ethan Scott and......." She stopped at the last name. It was badly scribbled and it was hard to find out whose name it was. She read another page about gems but before she could get more clue of whose name was scribbled, the bell rang. She realized that she won't be able to take the book so she kept it aside and left.

After thinking for a couple of days, Lucinda decided to tell Chancy. She caught her up in the walkway during the break. She asked her if she knew anything about Black time, but she looked confused. So, she asked her if she knows anything about Susan. H. And to Lucinda's surprise, she knew her.

Then she told her about Black Time very fast. At first, she didn't believe Lucinda but then she started to trust her. Both were sitting together and talking. It was the Art period and Madam Gazelle was teaching them. Only 20 minutes were left.

And suddenly someone yelled – "Where are Keira and Lassie? Where are they gone?"