Laurent

"Sorry, I don't get it! And my name is Helio, but you can call me Devin."

"Drop the act!" Lucinda said in a dangerous voice. "I know who you are! Now, if your dear sister uses dark magic again.....she won't be always around to save you!"

"Is that a threat?"

"Yes! Now go away!" she said in a more dangerous voice. Hearing this, Devin walked away looking a little scared. A few minutes later, Jessica returned with a goblet full of orange potion which was covered in bubbles.

"Where is Devin?" she asked handing Lucinda the goblet.

"He had some work to do. So, he went," Lucinda replied.

"I get it, must have forgotten to do his homework."

"Apollonia, do you think Layla is good?"

"I don't know! If she is bad, she is hiding it pretty well!"

"Yeah, right!"

"You know, maybe I should go and help Helio! It is a bit cruel to enjoy while your friends are studying!"

"You are right," Lucinda replied without thinking. "Wait what!" she added. "Yes, right, go, but take care!"

Jessica went to Devin's room.

"Helio! You look a bit grim, what happened?"

"Nothing," he said sadly.

"Are you alright? Do you need some help with the homework?"

"Nope! I have done it!" he replied.

"Great! Good! So, I'll leave."

"Yeah bye!"

At dinner, the absence of Lucinda made Jackson feel guilty. He went to her room (after completing the dinner) to check on her. Outside his room, he met a sweet, beautiful girl named Queena who was the daughter of the queen of the Southern part of Gem Land. She was quite sweet and had a melodious sweet voice.

"Hey Jackson!" she cried.

"Hey Queena!" he replied knocking on the door with his knuckles.

"Hey Queena, come in!" Lucinda said merrily. As soon as Queena got in, she continued. "Jackson, you should not meet people who are full of envy. So, bye!" she said waving her hand and slamming the door right in his face.

"What happened? Is this because of me?"

"'Course not!" Lucinda said cheerfully. "It's just that we had a small fight! Nothing else! I am glad you came here."

"My pleasure!"

Both of them spent a few hours trying to make an antidote for the poison of poisonous Amphisbaenas.

The other day they had elementrology. They had to study the four elements- fire, water, air and earth. But before that, they had to show their wands to Aunt Jenna.

"Perfect my child! Madagascar tree wood, Ceraster horn, dragon tail hair, unique herbs and a few drops of your blood! Brilliant! Never seen a wand so powerful. I am guessing you read it from the book in your room."

"I am guessing you put it there..."

"I did. I couldn't just hand it over to you, it would've caused a lot of issues. But if it was just accidently there..."