The Black Time

She was confused. Something had happened! She was sure of that! What exactly happened, she did not know! She could not remember anything from between her entering the bathroom and leaving it.

"Everything fine, Lucinda?" Jackson asked as she sat beside him.

"Huh?" Lucinda cried in shock and confusion. She had gone so deep into thinking that for a moment, she did not realize who was speaking. "Yes fine! I think I am tired!"

She could not use magic as it won't work there because only Gem magic worked on the earth.

So, she told about her situation to the only person she could think of; her best friend, Susan. Even though Susan did not know that magic existed, Lucinda knew that she would definitely trust her.

"Are you sure, you don't remember anything?" she asked.

"No, nothing!" Lucinda replied. Though Susan did not know anything about magic even though her brother knew, she definitely believed that magic existed.

Susan thought for a while and then said – "I trust you Lucy but I will need some time to solve your problem."

The next day, during the break, in the lavatory, she came to Lucinda and said – "I have done a lot of research but I can't say for sure but maybe you had entered in the "Black time"."

Lucinda was confused and Susan could see the confusion on her face so she started to explain – "Black time is when a person gets- OUCH!"

"Black time is when a person gets-Ouch?" Lucinda asked to make it funny. But Susan was serious she was screaming like someone was punching, kicking and slapping her.

Lucinda got scared and ran for help, but Susan couldn't get out. She called her class teacher.

"Ma'am someone is in the lavatory, attacking Susan!" Lucinda told her what was going on but she didn't believe it.

"What are you talking about? There is no girl named Susan in our class," barked the teacher. "Now sit down." She started explaining to the class that nowadays children see a lot of horror movies and this and that and all the stuff Lucinda didn't want to hear. But yet she was scared. Suddenly she remembered that little girl and how someone was killing her and then Susan.......