Raskovnik

Luckily, Lucinda was quite fast. She pushed herself and Chancy out of way and the chair hit the wall.

After talking for some time, they decided to make a chart. They wrote everybody who was related to Black Time.

Little Girl-Stranger-Tried to tell me her story-Someone killed her

Susan-Friend-First to introduced me to "Black Time"-She vanished

Great Grandfather- Graet Grandfather-Told me what is BT-He died

Unknown man-stranger-Gave me a chit-disappeared

After writing all important points, they left for their homes.

The next day, Lucida talked to Jessica. She told her everything she had told Chancy. At first Jessica was mad for not informing her in advance but after hearing about Susan, she understood and promised to help her. "But, how are we going to find Helio?" she asked.

"We'll think of that later!" Lucinda replied.

Then she went to Ethan and explained him about Black Time. He was curious to know about it. He was very intelligent. He believed in this all things. He was very mischievous also but when something serious was going on he used become serious. After explaining it to Darien, they all went to the same shelf where Lucinda saw the book the last time.

"Are you sure Lucinda, this is where you saw that book?" Chancy asked.

"Yeah I am sure! This is the exact place where I saw the book last time." Lucinda replied checking the book shelf. "I have no idea where it is now!"

"Maybe it is outside the library!" Jessica suggested.

"Hey guys, did you notice, on the first floor there is walking space as we move towards the east tower!" Lucinda said realizing something.

"And so is on first floor!" Jessica said keeping her hand on her forehead.

"And so is on third floor!" Ethan said his eyes wide.

"So?" Chancy asked slowly.

"Use your brain. There is no such space on the second floor! There is a brick wall!" Ethan said angrily.

"So?" Chancy asked fiercely.

"The library is on second floor. This means that the book is hidden right beside library!" Darien said calmly.

"But how do we open the brick wall?" Chancy asked.

"Maybe I know!" Jessica said.

"No magic will work here!" Ethan said.

"You're wrong!" Lucinda exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Darien asked.

"Magical spices will work here!" Chancy said like a light bulb had sparked over her head.

"But do we have the spices?" Ethan asked.

"I guess, yes!" Jessica said positively. "I have in here!" she added opening her purse.

"Great Jessica!" Lucinda said happily.

"Thanks!" Jessica said pulling out a bottle. "Raskovnik, mixed with specially picked ingredients can open this wall."

"Raskovnik can open any lock! So, when we mix it with some other ingredients, its properties will change!" Lucinda cried smiling.

"Why? Raskovnik can open ground all by itself!" Ethan asked.

"Because this is enchanted wall!" Chancy said simply.

"But it can open enchanted lock!" Ethan argued.

"This is not a lock!" Lucinda said fiercely.

"Yeah, right!" Ethan said, accepting his defeat.

After brewing the potion in a vat, Jessica handed an ampul full of potion to Lucinda. "You're the boss!"

"Thanks Jessica," Lucinda said walking in front of the wall beside the library. "Cutter!" she cried raising a hand towards Jessica.

"Here!" Jessica replied handing a blunt cutter to Lucinda. Lucinda took it, dipped it in the potion and moved it vertically across the wall. Before Lucinda had dipped the cutter back into the potion, the wall started moving and a tiny note appeared. It said-

I'll open only by the hand of a worthy bearer

"What does this mean?" Chancy asked curiously.

"Maybe we have to put our hand on the wall." Jessica suggested.