Layla

"I didn't do anything! You just got tired yourself!" the girl replied. "Don't blame me!"

"Liar!" Lucinda said.

"What proof have you got?" asked Eden slyly, who was standing beside Vienna.

"No one would be able to get one!" Jessica snapped from behind Jackson and pulled Lucinda's arm. "Come, Ella! Let's go to your room."

All three of them walked towards Lucinda's room.

"I have always hated Layla!" Lucinda cried as she closed the door behind her.

"I don't think she is that bad. She's kind of nice!" Jackson said and Jessica cleared her throat.

"No, she's very wicked. Have you looked inside her eyes? There is thirst in them. Thirst of blood." Lucinda said looking worried and Jackson giggled.

"She saved your life!" Jackson scowled.

"Really! First of all, an antidote for Ceraster poison must be drunk directly! Not by mixing it in water." Lucinda snapped. "It could have been dangerous!"

"But the poison wasn't working like it should have worked on you! So, she changed the way of giving it to you."

"Unless and until the properties of poison are changed, the properties of the antidote should not be changed!" Lucinda snarled.

"She is Devin's sister! Don't you trust him?" Jackson asked.

"I know she is Helio's sister! But I don't trust her! Helio is Devin's another name!" she added quietly looking at Jackson's confused face.

"You are just jealous you could not defeat her!" Jackson said coldly.

"How could you-?" Lucinda stammered.

"Jackson leave this room, right now." Jessica ordered from behind, close to tears.

"But-" Jackson started.

"NOW!" Jessica yelled.

For a moment it looked like Jackson was going to argue but he walked away quietly.

As soon as the door closed behind them, tears started pouring down her eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Lucinda asked Jessica politely, patting her shoulder.

"Never mind it....... never mind it...." Jessica muttered hugging her.

A few moments later, they heard a knock at the door. Lucinda walked towards the door and opened it.

"Devin! I thought Jackson had come back to apologize." Lucinda said fake-smiling. "What do you want?"

"Nothing just came to meet you!" he replied looking a little taken back. "Nice duel!" he added.

"Thanks!" Lucinda replied continuing to fake a smile.

"Jessica!" she cried as her body collided with the wall. "Can you please bring energizing potion? I feel tired."

"Can I make it?" Devin asked.

"You'll be only making my medicine if I want to be poisoned! Right Helio?" she said in a fake sweet voice.

"I think I'll make it!" Jessica said realizing she was at the wrong place.

"Yes please!" Lucinda said quietly. Jessica left the room. As soon as Jessica disappeared, Lucinda turned towards Devin. "So, Laurent, I am sure that you know that your sister is using dark magic!"

Hey guys!! So so so damn sorry for the late update. I honestly forgot. I have exams going on and interviews and deadlines and I am really sorry for updating late. 

Bonus chapters for my mistake!