Back To School!

"Thanks, Aunt Jenna!" Lucinda thanked, looking pleased.

Elementrology was taught by Jessica's aunt. She was the queen of the element land of sun. The next few days went smoothly with no suspicious activities and annual fights of Jessica and Jackson which proved that both of them were in the right state. In spite of the usual fights of them, Jackson could have sworn that he caught his angel trying to stitch a dress for Linea, Jessica's angel. Devin's angel had not irritated Lucinda after the dining experience. However, Azalea, Lucinda's angel looked for every chance to annoy Devin when no one realized that she was the one causing all the trouble. She did all this on Lucinda's orders. She had told her to keep an eye on Helio and Layla but the angel was unable to do all that without any of them noticing. So, she always tried using a spell but often said the wrong incantation and caused all the trouble. But before any one of them knew, fourteen days had ended and they were back to school telling everyone that they had caught some big disease that took so much time to heal.

"Weird, Jackson, Jessica, Ethan, Antonia, Antonio and Chancy had also caught a disease," said Yei, one of her friends.

"Really, I had no idea! The weather is so bad, you see!" replied Lucinda, in a false cheerful voice.

"Shu, was also asking me the same thing!" Jessica said the same thing as Lucinda told her about her narrow escape from Yei.

"You know, I think both the sisters are mad. Lost their minds if you ask me!" Lucinda said.

***

One day Lucinda went to school as usual but again something unusual happened. After keeping her bag and books in the class, she went to the washroom. She entered the washroom and she realized that she was so early, the lights were still off. She didn't mind the darkness and slowly opened the door of a cubicle when she heard a sob. She turned and saw a little girl. She was crying, as she went near her, she slowly faced her. Tears were pouring down her eyes. She had unique eyes. They looked like olive colour flowers with thin petals on a green tree.

Suddenly she said- "I used to be a student of this school," she continued, "but one day I was playing hide n seek with my friends in the playground and I was standing behind the big coriander tree and I saw something coming towards me and then, - OH MY GOD!" she suddenly screamed.

Then she made a gesture with her hands which Lucinda realised meant that she was directing her to run away.

She saw her screaming, dying, it looked like someone was attacking her but Lucinda could not see anything or anyone so she ran, ran with all her might until she reached inside the classroom. The first period was started and everyone was searching for her. She was shocked because she was 30 minutes late. Her teacher Mrs Laurence asked me where she was all this time. She tried to explain her but the words got stuck inside her throat. The only thing that she could remember was that she went inside the washroom and came out in 2 minutes. Mrs Laurence gave her a warning and told her to sit down.

She was confused. Something had happened! She was sure of that! What exactly happened, she did not know! She could not remember anything from between her entering the bathroom and leaving it.

Bonus, Bonus, Bonus!!

Do read the story, Lucinda and Devin: Forever and Ever. Thanks a lot  for writing about my !