"YO WTF"

^^ just a good ass song!!
———————————————————————————

I woke up to my phone ringing. Ashtray wasn't next to me. I was confused. I answered my phone and it was Lexi, "Hey, are you at Fez's shop?"She asks. "No i'm at the house why?"-" Oh because I was about to go there" she says. "Oh i'll probably be out there in a little." I respond with."Okayy ttyl y/n"  We hang up and I jump out of bed to go find Ashtray. I walk downstairs and spot him pouring himself some cereal. "This your house now?" I say sarcastically. "Yes ma'am" he reply's with. "Yo we needa go to the shop" I say to Ashtray. "Yeah I was abt to tell you that" he says back. I walk back upstairs and grab my phone.

I grab 1k out the safe and head downstairs. I put everything in my pocket and grab my house and car keys off the island in the kitchen. We walk out the house and get in the car. We pull up to the shop and get out. I go to the back, and Ashtray talks to Fez. I see Ashtray start walking back. After 10 minutes I see Lexi walk in. She looked hella nervous. "Hold on imma go say wsp to Lexi" I tell Ashtray. I walk out of the refrigerator. I see Lexi talking to Fez. "Hey what's up Y/N" Lexi says to me. "Nun im just chillin" Lexi gives me hug and continues to talk to Fez I walk back to where Ashtray was.

"Come here strangerr" Ashtray says as I walk in. He was counting his money. He then pulls my body down so that now i'm sitting on his lap. butterflies form in my stomach. "I wanna tell you som-" I cut him off. "Wtf" I say out loud as i'm staring out the glass and see Cal Jacob walk in. Ashtray then looks up at me while i'm sitting on his lap. "Wym" he asks. "Yo cal Jacobs just walked in" I say. "You mean Nate Jacobs dad?"- "well no shit." I say back. He then looks up to see if Fez was alr.

Fez gave us that look. Cal went to an aisle to get something. He then stands in front of Fez with his hand in his pocket. "YO WTF" I say. Ashtray never took his eyes off of Cal. Ashtray then tells me to pass him a cereal box. I get up and pass it to him getting a glimpse of what was in it.

Ashtray then pulls out his gun and cocks it. I could feel the suspense between all of us. I could see Lexi was in the corner while Fez was sitting on the counter. Cal then pulls out a $20. I let out a sigh in relief. Ashtray then puts the gun back on safety and places it back in the cereal box. We walk out and Ashtray ask Fez "Wtf was that about?"- "Mane idek" Fez responds with. I walk over to Lexi. "Yo Lex you good?" I ask. "Yeah i'm good, thanks for asking."

After about an hour of chillin at the shop I decided I wanted to go home. "Yo I think imma go home" I tell Ashtray. "Igh call me when you get home." I nod and walk out the shop. I start driving home, I stop for some food. I get home and my mom was there. I walk in and she was chillin on the bar stools by our island. "Yo mom" I say to her. "Hey baby, how was your day?" she asks . " It was cool, I just went shopping with a friend" - " A friend huh?" she says. "Yeah wym" oh shit she knows.. "Oh nun I just walked in your room this morninggg" she says with a smile. Omfg that's embarrassing as fuck. " Yeah we was just chilling, he didn't want me to go home by myself"- "Y'all looked so cute I took a picture" she says. "Omg mom" I say putting my face to my palm.

"That's hella embarrassing" I say. She starts laughing. I run upstairs and go to my room and I hear a ding on one of my phones. I go to my dresser drawer and opened it. My mom texted me the picture of Ashtray and I. I immediately start blushing. I sent the picture to Ashtray.
———————————————————————————
messages between Ashtray and Y/n
Ash😒

                                              1 image
                                       lmao look what
                                         my mom sent me💀
                                    Read at 8:34
—————————————————————————
Bruh really just left me on read.. Is he mad at me?

I checked my phone 5 minutes later and see Ashtray posted the picture of us. Boy if you don't count your money and stfu.. It was sweet but still😫 Ig he's not mad at me.

Aaashtrayy
Right next to her..

❤️💬✈️Liked by Theyluvmads, Fezzcoo and 432 OthersAaashtrayy my ride or die frfr

❤️💬✈️
Liked by Theyluvmads, Fezzcoo and 432 Others
Aaashtrayy my ride or die frfr.🙏
View all 192 comments
Fezzcoo yk damn well it's like that.
Lex y'all are the cutest 🥰🥰
Theyluvmads I missed hella shit..
Trynafindy/n boy.. 🤍
5 minutes ago

831 words
Kinda short.
this one is hella boring in my opinion i was half asleep writing this.
PROOF READ.