Chapter 20

Jax's P.O.V.

Okay, so maybe staying up all night watching all seasons of I'm Happy* wasn't a good idea, as now it's Monday and I'm tired.

Raz and I sit in the car, we're waiting for the time to hit 7:00 am, it's currently 6:49 am. Early, I know, but highschool starts early. Unfortunately.

"I'm still mad at that ending." Raz huffs, I nod. "Me too. It's not fair."

"I know!" Raz suddenly looks more energetic, she turns to face me, "Dorothy looked like she was getting better too! She seemed fine! Whyyyy???"

They killed her too, at least I think, the next season is in the works. The season finally makes it look like she died. Bummer.

6:52 am

A few more minutes. I look out the window, Raz goes back on her phone. I see a figure walking, it looks like Gilly!

"Raz, I'll be right back." I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the car door. She just nods. I scramble to keep myself upright after getting my foot caught on my backpack strap. "GILLY!!" I call, it would be really awkward if that wasn't her.

The figure looks up from their phone, they wave. I run over to them, slamming the car door shut.

Gilly's P.O.V.

I'm simply walking sluggishly towards my school, as I'm very tired. Felix made me watch Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse with him last night, I mean, as we should, but now I'm tired. 

I'm just scrolling through my music playlists when I hear my name being called. It sounds like... Jax?

What the...

I look up and see him standing near a light blue car. He's aggressively waving, I wave back. Jax runs over to where I am. "Hey stranger." I say.

"Hi." he replies, smiling.

He takes my bag from me, thank goodness too, that thing is so heavy. "This looks heavy, I am going to just... Mine." He wears the bag like it's his own. I smile and we walk over to the car. "I'm waiting with Raz, you should come sit with us."

We reach the car and sit inside, Jax sits in the back with me, Raz says hi and we all make small talk for the remaining time. Finally it's 7:00, we're allowed to enter the school. We all get out and grab out bags. Jax hands me mine as Raz hands him his as it was sitting in shotgun. We walk into the building, time to start the day I guess.

Yay... Not.

(A/n: I'm Happy is a story that is in the brainstorming position. But for updates, im thinking, like monthly?)