Chapter 19

Jax's P.O.V.

Sooo, hanging out with ✨Raz✨

Woah, I just used emojis in my thoughts. I am so cool.

Anyways, we're hanging out. We decided to watch a movie. Brink of Death.*
I was not expecting that. The whole time, it was even in the title, they still killed her. Since I am a big strong man™, I did not cry.

"Man, Jax, I didn't expect you to cry that much."

"hEY! You say that like you didn't cry with me."

"You started crying first, it caused a chain reaction." she replies with a shrug.

The man was too stunned to speak.

We walk over to Raz's car, she gets in the driver's seat, and I sit shotgun. "Razzzz? "

"Yeah?"

"Did you make any new friends yet? I know you struggle with new people," I turn my head to face her, "I just wanna make sure that you have friends too."

I see Raz's smile grow a bit, "That's really sweet of you to ask, Jax. And to answer your question, yeah. I made a few new friends, I could've sworn I mentioned one once."

"Yeah, Ella right?"

"Yeah, but there's her, Emma-Rose, Brooke Lynn, a few others..."

"Oh, you know Emma and Brooke?"

"Yeah, do you?"

"They're Kayla's older sisters."

"That's cool."

"Yeah, but do you miss Snow and Rose?"

Raz sighs, Snow and Rose were two of her closest friends when we lived in London. Although Rose turned out to be toxic and just had a lot going on with herself, but Snow was a real one. But her name, I don't understand, her siblings have normal names, but nooo, her name has to be frozen rain.

She's not like other girls, wait no, that was a bit harsh. Snow is really nice and stuff.

Raz replies, "Yeah, I do. I miss all of my friends. It's hard to keep in touch, with time zones and schedules. I just wish it was easier."

I look out my window, "Yeah, me too."

Raz must notice my mood shift, "But hey, maybe we can find a day to meet up with them again!"

I give a small smile, that would be cool. "Yeah, I'd like that."

We pull into the driveway and walk inside. 

"What should we do next?" I ask Raz. She looks lost in thought, "Ooh! What if we..."

(*Brink of Death is something that I'm writing privately 💀💀 i'm so cool that i make  refrences to my writings in my writing, but uhhh, no update since a lonnngggg timmmeee, oops 🤠)