Chapter 17

Kayla's P.O.V.

"Wardrobe change!"

I'm then grabbed and pulled into the dressing rooms. "So for the next photo, it's going to be late summer-early fall themed. So there's going to be..."

At that point I've zoned out. I still don't see why I have to do this.

Hi, I'm Kayla. And I do photo shoots for my sisters Brooke Lynn and Emma Rose. Why, because apparently I'm pretty and they're cheap like that.

But I do get paid, but only 5 bucks a photo. But they take like ten photos, so that's about $50. Sweet.

Time Skip (10 min)

I'm now in my ~new~ outfit, it's kind of cute actually. An orange turtle neck with a brown mini skirt. The shoes are my favorite, they're up to my knee, they're a light brown. I must say that I look fabulous!

Ahem.

I'm brought out to the photo area thingy. Brooke Lynn telling me how to pose, Emma Rose sometimes giving me props.

I bet Gilly's doing something better than this, but Maxine is here to keep me company. She's been talking to my sisters and even getting to test out cameras. I never really knew that she liked photography. Well now I do.

Can't wait to go home.

Maxine's P.O.V.

This is so cool! Kayla looks amazing, might I add. 

Photography is really cool, you basically capture a moment and get to view it forever. It could be something simple, or something amazing.

I watch Kayla pose, her poses are simple; Like, 'look off to the side' or 'hands on your hips' kind of simple. It helps that Kayla's photogenic.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I can't help but notice how Maxine watches with such... Uhhh, something, like she longs to be the person in front of the camera. 

You know what? I actually have an idea. 

Brooke Lynn tells me I'm done, and I walk to the dressing rooms to change. Once back in my tank top and sweatpants, I run over to Maxine. "Soo, I've noticed that it seems like you want to be the model. Is that right?" I ask her.

She begins stuttering and saying she doesn't have to. I put my hand up and cut her off, "It's no problem, you know I find these boring. Besides, next week's look is more your taste. Brooke Lynn and Emma Rose would be more than happy to let you be in front of the camera instead of behind it."

"Really!? "

"Yeah."

Maxine proceeds to engulf me in a big hug, I awkwardly pat her back, "Thank you Kayla! I won't let you down!"

"I know, now could you please let me go?"

"Right, sorry." Maxine apologises.

I chuckle under my breath and smile.

(A/N: Filler chapterrrrsssss, and from different POVs too😅💖 Happy Pride Month🏳‍🌈)