Chapter 15

Time Jump; A Month

Jax's P.O.V.

A lot has happened in the past month; I had moved to a different state, I transferred to a new school, I made new friends, I told someone one of my secrets, and I decided to learn how to speak French. I only know a small handful, I had lived in France for about half a year but I didn't really speak to anyone.

Me and Gilly had gotten a lot closer, as well as me with Ollie. I still haven't seen Gilly dance, she told me I have to wait. But I'm impatient...

Anyways, today is Sunday, and I have nothing to do today... I'm gonna call Ollie, he'll probably have something for us to do.

Gilly's P.O.V.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I smack my alarm clock and it falls to the ground. "What was that?!?!" my mom calls from down stairs.

"Nothing!" I call back. I look at the alarm clock that is now lying on the floor, it doesn't look broken... Doesn't matter, I didn't want that anyways.

I turn onto my other side and shut my eyes, trying to get more sleep. I was doing a lot yesterday, not to mention I was up late last night... Again.

I manage to get like 10 more minutes of sleep, then Han opens the door and jumps on my bed. "I want waffles."

I turn to lay on my back and look at him, "What?"

"Waffles. I want waffles."

"And?"

"Can you please make me some?"

"Why don't you ask Ann-" I stop short. Anna had been sent to London for her border school. There she's staying with our grandmother, Pearl. So maybe Trixie can make them for him.

"Go ask Trixie." I tell Han.

"I already did, she told me to ask you." he replies.

"Okayyy, did you ask Mom?"

"Yeah."

I groan and get out of bed, Han cheering behind me. He then makes 'up' motions, so I pick him up. We head on downstairs and I see my mom.

"Morning Sunshine."

"Hi."

I put Han down so he can go watch TV with his twin and begin to make his waffle. All he had to do was put them in the toaster and cut them and put syrup on them. He eats the waffles and I go back to my room. I hate mornings.

I end up sitting at my desk, scrolling through social media.

~Gilly's Phone~
Social Media; Kayla's Newest Post

~Gilly's Phone~Social Media; Kayla's Newest Post

@Wingtip.Kayla; Photoshoots are boring 🥱

COMMENTS:

@WannaBePirate: Oofers Kayla, you shouldn't have agreed to them then 😏
        ↳@Wingtip.Kayla: I'll kill you 🤭🔪
          ↳@WannaBePirate: Pls don't, if you did you'd be lonely 😅🥺
             ↳@Wingtip.Kayla: Fine, only cuz we're dating🙄😒

@LonelyDancer.Gils: Sucks to be you 😂😂🤡
        ↳@Wingtip.Kayla: Shut up 😂😭🔪

@SpreadLove: Sorry to hear that Kayla! I can go to your next one to keep you company next time! Also, when was this taken?💓
       ↳@Wingtip.Kayla: Last night, and thank you Maxine!!! I'll take you to my next one 💗

~In Real Life~

So Kayla had another photoshoot... Interesting. "Gilly? I'm taking you to dance in about an hour, I need you to get ready." my mom says, her head peeking through the door.

"Alright." I reply, she shuts the door and I begin to get ready. I didn't take a long time, not that I normally do.

I went for a simple look, I always do. Just a pair of tights and a tank top. My hair is braided, but some hair does escape. Bummer. Now I just need to find my sneakers...

"Gilly?" a small voice says.

"Hey, what's up Fe?"

"You need your shoes."

"I know, but I don't know where they are..."

"Oh, they're in my room."

"Oh, why?"

"That's where you took them off two days ago, remember?"

"Right!" I exclaim and Felix grabs them for me.

Once I'm ready, my mom and I say goodbye to everyone and leave.

(A/n: The photo is from picrew; https://picrew.me/image_maker/207297)