Chapter 16

Jax's P.O.V.

I'm bored. 

Seriously. One can only binge watch 'Big Time Rush' so many times. I'm bored. I can't text Gilly, she's at dance, Ollie's doing some family thingy, Kayla has another photoshoot, Maxine is with Kayla, AG is babysitting, Jocelyn scares me, and Raz is still sleeping.

Knock Knock.

I wish that was me, but no, someone is at my door. I stand up and give a quick look at what I'm wearing; sweat pants. That's it. That won't do. I shove on a hoodie and open my door, oh. It's Raz.

"Hey hey!" she says (A/N: tHaT's WhAt ShE sAiD)

"Hi...?"

"Whatcha doin'?"

"I dunno, just binged watched Big Time Rush for the 3rd time this month."

"Fun."

"I guess."

Raz then walks in my room, and stands behind me. "What are you doing?" I ask.

Next thing I know, there's a cold hand on my back.

"whAT THE hEcK?!?!" I screech. Raz had stuck her hand up my hoodie, and now she's dying of laughter.

I turn around and tackle her. "aCK! JACKSON!"

"RAPUNZEL PORTER!"

"JACKSON PORTER!"

"Why?" I whine.

"My hands were cold."

"Meanie."

"I try." Raz says as she helps me up.

"So, what do you want?"

"Wanna hang out?"

"Sure."

"Dope."

Gilly's P.O.V.

I want to sleep.
Ballet is hard, I mean, it looks amazing and all that jazz, but the amount of effort you put in... Dang.

I slump in the passenger seat of my mom's car. "Tired?" she asks.

"Yep."

"Good thing we're going home then, huh?"

"Oh yeah."

"Why don't you just try and get some sleep."

"Okie dokie." And with that, I sleep.

(A/N: More short chapters! :'])