Chapter 2

Jax's P.O.V.

"So, you never showed me your schedule." Gilly says while looking at her watch. I'm probably going to make her late. "Oh, y-yeah." I hand her my schedule, she looks at it.

"So we have first period together, and if we're going to make it, we need to run." she says as she points and the hallway we're in, it's now empty. "Right, let's go!" I say she nods and grabs my arm and we run to 1st period.

"Guys! Wait up!" Ollie says as he chases us. "It wouldn't be your first tardy, calm down!" Gilly replies to Ollie. We laugh and step into the classroom right as the bell rings.

"Hello Gillian and Oliver. Who are you?" The teacher says. She's tall and has pale skin and black hair. "I'm Jax, the new student." I say. "Ah, I'm Professor Harlow. Class, as you can tell we have a new student. Jax, please introduce yourself."

I nod and do so "I'm Jaxson, but call me Jax. I just moved here, uh... I hope we can all be friends or at least get along." I honestly don't know what to say. "Good enough, take a seat next to Hayley. Hayley raise your hand."

A girl with long blonde hair raises her hand, I walk over and sit next to her. I see Gilly and we make eye contact. She gives me a thumbs up, and I smile. Ollie is currently banging his head onto his desk, I can already tell he hates this class.

Smol time skip

After around 20 minutes of class I see Gilly arguing with a girl that looks a lot like Professor Harlow. Hayley must notice me looking at them because she says "Hey new kid, I'm Hayley." say sticks her hand out to me so I can shake her hand. "Yeah, I'm Jax."

"Nice, sooooo I'm guessing you were staring at those two because you wanna know why they're arguing. Am I right?" she starts, I nod. "Yeah, so I'm guessing you know Gilly, the other girl is Jocelyn, Prof.Harlow's little sister. She can ruin your life if you get on her bad side. So don't do that. They just don't get along, No one really knows why though."

"Oh, okay...? I reply. "Yeah this school is very chaotic. You'll love it."

"We'll see about that." I laugh.

Gilly's P.O.V.

After Jax introduces himself he sits next to Hayley Holloway, the captain of the swim team, she's really good, and really nice. After about 20 minutes of class, Jocelyn turns around says "So, what's with you and the new kid? Are you gonna break his heart too, just like Ja-" 

"Shut up!" I hiss, "I don't want to talk about that. And nothing is going on between us. We literally met like an hour ago. Stay out of my love life!"

"Jeez, sorry." 

"Yeah, you should be."

"Whatever." Jocelyn says as she turns around to face the board. She just gets on my nerves. I see Jax and Hayley talking, she's probably filling him in on all the 'drama'. Great.

(A/N: Yeah, this hasn't been updated since September 19th, wow. Sorry for the long wait. So here's the update. This is like the 3rd thing I've updated today! 😌😅😂 I'm on a role. Stay safe people! Love you all! <333)