Chapter 5

Gilly's P.O.V.

After class I grab my stuff and wait for Jax. A girl named Raza comes up to me and starts talking to me, she's asking me to join her 'Etiquette club'. No thanks. I'm already busy with dance, my jobs, and babysitting my brothers and sister.

"So will you join?" Raza asks with an attitude.

"No."

"Why?"

"I have other things to Raza, and no offence, but we're not even friends. And you know I don't care for that kind of think."

She scoffs and walks away, I see Jax and I guess she does too. She winks at him, he looks uncomfortable so I walk up to him and lead him to the cafeteria. "Thanks." he whispers.

"No prob." I reply, Raza glares at me and I roll my eyes and wink to mock hers. Jax snickers and I give him a cheeky smile. His eyes are really pretty...

"So here's the lunchroom! You brought lunch right?" 

Jax nods, "Good. Let's look for Ollie and Kayla."

Jax's P.O.V.

Gilly drags me around till we hear a male voice call "Over here Gilly!" Gilly turns her head and runs- while pulling me of course- "Gilly- acK!" I almost trip over someone's bag. "Sorry." Gilly replies as we near the table.

"Oh, you're the new kid! Jason...? No, uhhh, right! It was Jax!" a girl says. "Uh huh, who are you?" I ask.

She giggles, "Sorry, I'm Maxine." Maxine pushes her glasses up, man, those are some big frames. But she rocks them! She puts her hand out for me to shake, I shake it.

"Hey guys!" AG says while dragging Jocelyn and Hayley. "Hey Jax! AG, I told you I didn't wanna sit with them." Hayley whines. AG shrugs, "That sounds like a you problem, and you promised!"

Hayley pouts and plops down in the seat next to Kayla, now that they're next to each other, they look very similar. Kayla must notice me staring because she says "Yeah we're related, distant cousins." Hayley nods.

I look at Jocelyn and Gilly, they're sitting as far away as possible and avoiding eye contact. So no issues at the moment, good. "So Jax, hows your first day so far?" Ollie asks.

"It's going fine, I'm just lucky that I've had someone helping me out so far." I reply while gently nudging Gilly, she gives a shy smile. 

"Oooh! I just had a good idea! What if we make a group chat?" AG says out of nowhere.
"I'm down."
"Sure."
"Why not."
"Just don't spam."
Etc, etc...

"I'll make it, I have all of your numbers." Gilly pipes up, she's been pretty quiet. "Okay!" AG exclaims.

"ANNA COBBLER!" a voice calls. Gilly visibly pales, "Oh no..." she whispers and bolts up and runs out the door.

Gilly's P.O.V.

Fiddlesticks! Anna, what in Thor's name did you do this time?! It's only the first day of school! I see Anna being escorted to the Principal's office, I run up to them. "What did you do?" I practically growl. She puts her head down.

"I'm so sorry Mrs.Flora. I can't anymore..." I trail off, it's supposed to be her new year! She's supposed to start over, I guess that's not happening.

"It's okay, we'll figure it out." Mrs.Flora replies. 

Dancer | FTRS Fanfic (on hold lol)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara