Chapter 3

Jax's P.O.V.

I wonder what that was all about. Maybe I should ask...?
Nah, we just met, she doesn't have to give me her life story.

"Hey Princey." someone says from behind me. I turn around, "Uh, hi."

"So you're the new kid. It's been a while since we've had fresh meat." She smirks as she says the last words. I gulp. "Jocelyn stop it, you're scaring him!" another girl says. I look at them, the girl that called me 'Princey' must be Jocelyn. She's dressed head-to-toe in black, but there's purple and gold accessories. The other girl has mouse brown hair and big hazel eyes.

They seem to be close. "Hi, I'm Alison-Grace. But call me AG! This is Jocelyn, she can be a bit... How do I put this nicely... She can be a bit harsh at first."

"Oh, yeah. Hi, I'm Jax but you should know that already." I reply.

"I like your eyes." AG comments.

"Th-thanks."

"Any time! Let's go Jocelyn, don't wanna be late for 2nd period! Bye Jax!" AG says as she drags Jocelyn away. Someone clears their throat behind me. I turn around.

Gilly's P.O.V.

I can't believe Jocelyn, she knows that topic is sensitive right now. Where's Jax? Oh, there he is- He's talking to Jocelyn and AG, but why?

Jocelyn better not tell him. I watch AG drag Jocelyn away, I smirk. I walk towards Jax and clear my throat to get his attention.

I watch him turn around. "Hiya Gilly!" he says. I nod, "We also have 2nd period together, so lets go. I don't need more detention."

"What do you mean more? It's the first day of school!" he asks.

"When you get to know me, you'll understand. I'm not- I'm not the best person. But I've been working on it. Anyways, lets uh... Let's get to class. Ollie's probably ditching, so you might not see him until lunch." I look at the brown watch on my wrist, "So in like 2 to 3 more hours."

"Wow, you guys really don't like school."

"I guess you could say that." I grab his arm and drag him to Prof.Wolfington's class. When will this day end???