Chapter 10

(A/N: Yay 10th chapter! ✨🌈🎂🎉❤❤❤🤠😘 And the pic at the top is sort of what I picture his room to look like, but the walls are sky blue and it as the 'lived in' look.)

Jax's P.O.V.

I've been unpacking for like 2 hours, I still have to do homework. Whyyyy...

I might as well finish...

Smol time skip, liek around 10 min

There, all done! I look at my now unpacked room. I just need pictures and more ✨pErSoNaL✨ stuff to put up. I end up putting a small picture in the mirror next to my bed, it has a picture of me, Raz, my mom, and my dad. I'm around 5 in the picture, so Raz is probably like 10.

I sit at my desk and pull my homework out of my backpack. My phone has been buzzing since I left school. Might as well check it out...

Jax's Phone
'ApPle JuIce'

Ollie🧍🏽‍♂️🚢 is tYpInG...
but I think stars have feelings!!!
You don't know if they do!!!!

Kayla🧚🏼‍♀️ is tYpInG...
Ollie, bby...
Pls, let this topic go
it's been like 4 hours

Ollie🧍🏽‍♂️🚢 is tYpInG...
Fiiiiinnnneeee

Jocelyn🎈💀 is tYpInG...
STARS DONT HAVE FEELING OLIVER
WHY CANT U ACCEPT IT????

Ollie🧍🏽‍♂️🚢 is tYpInG...
BECAUSE THERES NO PROOF

Kayla🧚🏼‍♀️ is tYpInG...
GUYS PLS
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS
LETS TALK ABOUT SMTH DIFFERENT
OK
GOOD

Jax✨✨✨ is tYpInG...
👁👄👁
My phone's been going off for hours

Maxine🌈🍨 is tYpInG...
Yeah...
Same, so could u guys pls stop?

Kayla🧚🏼‍♀️ is tYpInG...
Frfr

Ollie🧍🏽‍♂️🚢 is tYpInG...
Fine...
Sorry...

In real life

Okay then...
That just happened...

I through my phone onto my bed, thankfully, my phone doesn't end up bouncing off the walls and across the world.
Okay, so now I'll start my homework.

Gilly's P.O.V.

I walk down stairs and Felix is attempting to get out of my arms. "Gilly!" he whines.

"What?"

"Down!"

"Never!"

My mom watches with amusement and then says "Gilly, if your brother wants 'down', put him down."

"Fine." I grumble and put him down. "Thank you Mother." Felix says while running up to her and hugging her legs, she smiles and pats his head. I scoff in a sarcastic manner and Felix sticks his tongue out at me.

I gasp, "Felix! I thought you loved me!" I say dramatically while putting the back of my right hand against my forehead. He giggles and runs up to me and I pick him back up. "So, how was school Gillian?" my mom asks me.

I shrug, "School was decent. It's school. But, I did make a new friend."

"That's good... So I'm guessing you know about...the 'situation' to put it lightly."

"Yep, I'm kind of upset to know that you kept that from me..."

"Gilly, it's complicated. I'm sorry."

"I know. Let's talk about that later... What's for dinner?"

Mother chuckles and simply says "We're getting pizza, and I do believe I was told that you have homework to do."

I groan and put Felix down so he can go back to reading and so I can start my homework. Before I go up stairs, I give my mom a quick hug.

"Homework time..." I mutter once I'm seated at my desk in my room. "Yay..." I whisper sarcastically.

"But first, what the heck was going on with my phone?" I pull put the device and open my messages, "Oh my gosh. What the heck?"

Apparently Ollie and Jocelyn got into an argument about whether stars have feelings or not... Disappointed, but not surprised.

I then toss my phone onto my bed, it lands with a small thud/bounce. I spin around in my chair for a few minutes while doing my math homework. As you should know, math is boring™  and I want to listen to music.

And that is how I find myself, a 16 year old teenager, singing to the 'Heathers' soundtrack while doing my math homework. Enjoy that visual.

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed that! That last part was inspired from me listening to the 'Heathers' soundtrack XD <3)