East to West

The following few days were full of packing and sexual frustration. The day before their flight out a moving container was loaded with their belongings, room left for last minute things. Her father had scheduled the container to be picked up in the early morning, all of the details handled by her parents. After yet another uneventful night, Lilith woke up in her now empty room. Her back ached from sleeping on the floor but she was thankful this whole ordeal would soon be behind her. Despite her four years in New York, she never felt particularly at home here. The only thing that she had decided she would miss would be coming with her, Samantha. Rolling off the bundle of blankets she had used for a mattress, she stood and stretched. She and Sam had begun looking for work but there was little that would allow enough flexibility for school. Additionally, they both had little work experience that applied to the job market in Portland. Her mother had texted her a picture of a newspaper listing for a full-time housekeeper, with housing accommodations a few days ago, something Lilith felt apprehensive about to say the least.

"Maybe you and Samantha could split the duties? I doubt they offer benefits; it seems like an individual looking for help." Her mother suggested when she had sent the advert. This was a very unusual suggestion for her mother to make, considering she hadn't wanted her to work at all just days before. Instead, she had insisted on her and Sam staying at home. "Promise you'll at least call!" she had asserted, which Lilith ultimately agreed to. Her mother was more of the head of household than her father, always 'guiding' her children to what she viewed as success. Grabbing her toiletries, Lilith walked to the bathroom to start the long day ahead. Opening the bathroom door, she was greeted by a naked man standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh fuck! Lock the door!" Lilith yelled, slamming the door shut as she spun back into the hall. Water and Omega had stayed the previous night, sleeping in the spare room. She could hear laughs of pleasure from behind the door. Lilith leaned against the wall beside her door, waiting for her turn to clean up. After a short while, Water waltzed out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. His short, dark brown hair had been towel dried and hastily styled. The small towel barely wrapped around his hips, his manhood nearly visible where the two ends had been tucked together. He was chiseled, hard muscles over his abdomen and chest, covered by bronzed skin. She blushed as she realized he was following her wondering eyes.

"You could have stayed. I'm not a prude." Water grinned, stepping toward her. His scent drifted to her, fresh like a clean spring day after a heavy rain. It tugged at her but she kept her eyes on his.

"That's okay. Thanks for the offer though I guess." She rolled her eyes and walked past him, closing the bathroom door. She would be so glad once she didn't need to tip toe around her own home, trying to avoid all these men. However, she was also dreading flying home, her mom already anxiously awaiting her arrival. Her dad had even spoken to her on the phone the other night, voicing his contempt of Seth and his concession with her mother's plan. She had never heard him openly disagree with her mother. After a quick shower and some time at the sink scrubbing and brushing, she scurried to her bedroom, gripping her towel with one hand and her toiletries with the other. Stopping in the doorway of her room, a deep frown spread across her face. A naked man laid on her makeshift bed, a smirk on his beautiful face, his muscular body inviting her to play. Her eyes were drawn to his erection, the sight of it causing her to clench her towel tighter. Quickly closing her door, Lilith's eyes narrowed, trying desperately to stay focused on his smug face. Her heart picked up and heat prickled her cheeks.

"Oh, hey Lilith." He said casually, his smirk becoming more of a devilish grin.

"Oh, hey Water. Funny seeing you here, naked and...hard." She cleared her throat, a tingling warmth growing within her core.

"Well, I got to thinking about you in that shower, wet and hot." He sighed. Her eyes followed the movement of his hand as it gripped his hard penis, sliding slowly from base to tip. Her cheeks burned hot now, and she had to force herself to look out the window. "I thought of your body, your scent and I just couldn't resist." He said in a breathy, thick voice.