25| Embarrassment

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

Though Nyree and Gyeongsu's Confessions went in a great direction, someone's didn't. (Some one being cheong-san. That was embarrassing.)

After they finished making out and being gross they went back to the circle of their cheering friends. Smiling from ear to ear, they sat down attached to eachothers hip once again just as lovers this time. It was cheong-san's turn to say his thing.

"I just.. Want some water" He said dismissively. "I got some in my bag from earlier in the storage room you want some it?" Nyree asked cluelessly."Not things like that." Hyo-ryung complained,"be completely honest."

"Be completely honest. Do you like someone?" Dae-su inquired leaning forward. Nyree thought it was a well known thing that cheong-san and on-jo was dating. Gyeongsu knowing what she was thinking whispered in her ear informing her that they weren't. 'That's too bad. They would be cute' Nyree thought sadly.

Everyone's attention was on the boy whose legs were crossed as he pondered if he should say what he wanted to or not. Maybe it would have a good ending like Nyree and Gyeongsu was what he thought (He thought wrong 😹).

"Yes" He answered nodding his head. "Really you do?" On-jo asked clueless. 'She just like me fr' Nyree thought (clueless that sb liked you? LMAOOO). Everyone looked at them than at Dae-su realizing that she didn't know of the crush that was obvious to the others.

"Yeah." Cheong-san said swiftly looking away from her and at the fire. "Why are you stalling? Is it a crush?" She continued to ask."Pretty much"

"pretty much? What does that mean?" She looked down thinking,"who is she?"

He gazed at her through his brown eyes before saying 'no one'. "Who is she?" She whined,"do I know her?who?" (Yup pretty well 😹)

"you." He confessed, "you, on-jo. I like you."

"Hey stop that" she laughed obviously not believing him. She looked around to her smiling classmate and tried to clarify the situation. "He doesn't mean it. He's just kidding"

Nyree grimaced and Gyeongsu cringed. They felt bad for both cheong-san and on-jo. But more for cheong-san because that's embarrassing. Dae-su mouth slowly closed.

"We were friends and neighbors since kindergarten, that all." She defended. Everyone nodded acting like they believe it. "So? Me and Gyeongsu were too" Nyree laughed before Gyeongsu put his arm around her shoulder pulling her in closer (Kms. Drinking bleach, ammonia, and everything else. It should be me!).

"Stop joking" on-jo turned to cheong-san. "I'm not joking." He said straight faced," I've liked you everyday for the past 12 years since we were six years old. And I'll continue to." (he wanna be like Gyeongsu and Nyree so baddd 😹)

On-jo breathing was irrational and she turned to her classmates once again. "Shocking" Dae-su muttered. On-jo got up quickly and walked away trying to process the information she just learned. Cheong-san sat there looking down sadly. "Cheong-san." Su-hyeok called out, giving him the motion to go over there with her. He was contemplating when Gyeongsu encouraged him too. "Go talk to her" He encouraged his best friend. He hated seeing him lost and hurt like a injured puppy. Cheong-san nodded briefly before going over there.

"Did you know? I had no idea" Dae-su asked everyone left in the group. "You're the only one who didn't know" Hyo-ryung told him. "I thought they were dating already" Nyree shrugged. "Everyone knew?" He asked. "Yup"

"Since that's being dealt with its someone else's turn to say they stuff" Gyeongsu stated. "I think it's Na-yeon's turn." Wu-jin said. Na-yeon looked up from the fire. She had a blanket on her legs and one on her arms over her pink sweater. Nyree peeped and let Gyeongsu know as well. They sat smirking at the obvious display of affection between gwi-nam and na-yeon.  "Um skip me I told Gyeongsu and Nyree everything I think I need to say" she smiled grateful that she now had actual friends. "Cmon share something with us" Dae-su whined. "I'll go. Shut up." Gwi-nam cut in. (As you should stand up for yo girl 😹). "Na-yeon and I are dating. Have been since 9th I think" He said proud. Other than Gyeongsu and Nyree the other expressed some type of shock.

"Whattt?" Nyree sarcastically said. "Right. Who would've thought?" Gyeongsu echoed her before they started laughing cause causing Gwi-nam to flip them off for the 40th time throughout the day. They got up and started running around the rooftop as gwi-nam and na-yeon started chasing them threating to hit them with a STICK (Was gwi-nam playing? LMAHSO). The others watched in amusement as they got hit.

__

LOLLOL I love the fr 😿. It shoulda been me with all that couple stuff. To be honest on-jo walking away from cheong-san is SO so embarrassing. I would jump off the rooftop if I was him. Lemme stop anyways I have a dentist appointment tomorrow so I don't know if I'll post😹.