03 | Fast as hell

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

"Enough already.. I'm going" Gyeongsu said, whining a little. The gym teacher showed up at the door and scared the crap out of Gyeongsu who was talking with out paying attention to where he was going. Nyree tightened her hold on her pocket knife and pulled Gyeongsu closer to her after he fell.

"Mr.kang.."

Mr.kang warily asked if everyone was ok. He let out the breath he was holding after confirming that no one in there was infected. "What about you? Were you bitten?" Gyeongsu asked, while walking up to him with a look of inquiry. "Of course not! I'm fine" He replied. "Hey, guys. let's block the doors off first."

Nyree didn't know what to believe. Was he hiding something or was he really not bit? She grabbed the rulers she had sharpened and threw them into her bag. He did come from the way the zombies ran though. Just as she was about to question further every one started moving desks to block off the door like they found a life line.

"You called the cops right?" Na-yeon asked. " We can leave soon, right?"

Mr.kang reassured her. Before going over to the over door and telling them to stack it high. "Mr.kang.." On-jo grabbed his atttention. "Your arm."

"What are you doing? Block the door!" He shouted. "You were bitten on you arm!" She shouted back. And just like that everyone stopped stacking. Nyree took a glance at his arm and sure enough a bite mark was there. She started moving the desks from infront of the only way they could get out of here safely while he started denying that he was bit.

"Get out of here" I-sak told him. "What?" He asked, "you want me to go back out there? after all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?"

"You were bit." I-sak voice shook a little. "Get out!" She screamed, obviously scared. "You fucking bitch! How dare you yell at a teacher?! Come here" He spat, causing on-jo to grab I-sak's arm and pull her away from the now angry teacher. "You won't come? Hey!" He started walking towards the two girls causing everyone to finally react and his nose started bleeding.

He turned around checking his own situation. When on-jo smacked him in the back of the head with a bag and Nyree subtly opened the door. When she turned around she saw Mr.kang spazzing and cracking on the floor. "Absolutely not!" Nyree put her knife in her jacket pocket before grabbing Nam-ra and Gyeongsu. "Run dumbasses" she screamed, already out of the door.

Other than them, Na-yeon was the first person out of the room as she was the closest. The others come soon after though now missing a classmate that had gotten bit. Zombies came from the way they were running causing to retreat.

Su-hyeok ran to the front and started fighting them with Nyree helping by stabbing anyone that came near her. The next thing Nyree knew was her getting pushed to Nam-ra's side by Gyeongsu and the guys holding them off with window panes before Dae-su tore off a door. She wondered, 'How the hell they came off so easily?'

Everyone worked hard to push the zombies down the steps before running up the steps. With the windows and door. Before they could get into the room on-jo had to break the lock. She managed to spot a emergency fire thing on the wall and used the hose to break it. The door got ripped open and everyone pooled into the room.

A zombie managed to get a grip on Dae-su's hair and joon-yeong grabbed the fire extinguisher and started hitting it with the extinguisher. Needless to say the zombie got knocked out the pane but now there was another hole. Meaning that deaks and other things like chairs had to get moved in front of them like cheong-san said so they could even be remotely safe.

Na-yeon wanted to try and call the cops again but she was told by on-jo that the phone fell out her pocket.
"How could you lose it?" She snarled pushing on-jo a little. "Who cares about that right now? This is more urgent!" Gyeongsu cut in picking up a desk. Nyree picked up one as well and went to stack it as well.

"Who are you to butt in?" Na-yeon belittled. "What?"

"This is all because you didn't hold the door." She put the blame on Gyeongsu. "If you had, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten in. We almost died because of you."

"Then maybe you should've held the door." He dismissed her. "You're a fucking asshole"
That must've been the last strand of patience he had for her because he walked up and grabbed her before I- sak had to pull him away.

"I'm sorry what?!" Nyree scoffed,"it's Gyeongsu fault? YOU started arguing with everyone. YOU were the one who made him leave the door. Why can you just shut your big ass mouth sometimes?!" She grabbed Na-yeon. No one dared to pull her away as they saw the rage in her eyes and the one who could didn't want to. "I get it you're scared, so is everyone else! But no one else is arguing with people right now that are actually helping out. So stop being such a bitch and contribute!" She yelled before pushing her away.
Na-yeon stormed off to a corner of the room and snatched her headband off.

"Where's su-hyeok? Has anyone seen him?" on-jo realized he wasn't in the room. "Yeah, where did he go?" Nyree didn't believe he was dead that fast. It would contrast too much with the way he was boxing the zombies downstairs. Gyeongsu felt a pang of jealousy in his chest before coming to his senses. He felt ashamed that he was even jealous of his friend when he knew she was just worried if he were dead or not.

"You were with him." On-jo said to cheong-san, assuming he was last one who saw him. "He was behind me but.." He started, but when she asked him where he was now a defeated sigh came out his mouth before he said he didn't know.

__

In the next chapter I'll try to bring more of the romance in between Gyeongsu and Nyree. Tell me any suggestions yall have.