18| Raiding the storage room

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

Since Nyree and Gyeongsu found it they had first pick.
"Gyeongsu! They got slim Jim's in here!" Nyree almost jumped up in excitement, "I found your favorite bread in here too!"

"Really?! I know we had that granola bar earlier but I'm starving." Gyeongsu responded as he stomach started cramping up. "Your telling me? Let's hurry up though cause we actually had somthing to eat while the others didn't." Nyree said patting her stomach before grabbing the foods they liked.

They came out arms full of stuff before telling the others that they could go get theirs. Nyree and Gyeongsu set their stuff on a table. At this point nam-ra's eye was red and she looked like she was in a trance when su-hyeok called out to her. She went straight for his neck and he had to twist her grip off.

Gyeongsu and Nyree were goofing off and giggling as they made they way over to them before the noticed the scene. "In broad daylight?" Gyeongsu questioned cluelessly. Nam-ra broke out of her trace and slid down the wall. 'Good thing it was only Gyeongsu and I ' Nyree thought.

She looked around to make sure no one else saw before rushing over to her cousin. "What happened there?" Nyree asked, holding Nam-ra's face in her hands. "You look normal though so you should be okay now?" Gyeongsu pondered. "No I'm not okay. I-i wanted to eat him" She stood up backing away from the group. On-jo came over trying to help

"That's not true" Su-hyeok defended, looking around now that everyone was outside of the storage room, "stop that"

"No I really did. I wanted to bite him" she responded, eyes red and building up with tears no matter how hard she tried to stay apathetic. Nyree tried to walk closer but Nam-ra took steps back. She was hurt but it faded away when the hand she was holding out was  grabbed by Gyeongsu.

He interlocked their fingers and pulled her closer to her. "That's all." Nam-ra said responding to cheong-san, "I wanted to bite him. I don't think I should stay with you guys. If I hadn't come to my sense, I would have bitten him."

"What? If you leave I'll go with you!" Nyree told her. "Hey, stop that. What's wrong with you?" Su-hyeok asked. "I'll go." Nam-ra ignored them. "Wait" on-jo said before trying to convince the others, "cheong-san said that gwi-nam got bit as well. He seemed fine before he bit Nam-ra. In the movies, there are people who are immune"

"still she tried to bite him. And she could have. Regardless they aren't normal. I can't be here with them." Ji-min sneered. "Ji-min.." On-jo scolded. "What? Am I wrong?" She replied. "Then you can get the fuck out" Nyree spoke up. "What?" She asked. "I said you can get the fuck out" Nyree shrugged speaking louder since she apparently didn't hear what was said.

"Why would I? I'm not the one who's infected" Ji-min glared at her before turning to on-jo, "so? what do you want us to do?"

"Please.." Nam-ra spoke gaining the attention of everyone, "Don't fight. If I leave, it'll solve everything"

Nam-ra tried to make her way to the door but was stopped. "Don't go. Where would you go? Stop it." On-jo said grabbing her arm. Nam-ra tried to pull her arm away from her but it was like on-jo was deadset on not letting her leave. Gyeongsu sent Nyree to go pack their stuff up to go with her.

"Let's not let anyone else die." She pleaded now holding Nam-ra's hand, "hyeon-ju and I-sak's hands were cold before they turned." She said before turning around facing the others, "Nam-ra's hands are warm. She isn't a zombie. So let's just talk about how to get to the roof."

"No." Ji-min denied (She don't like my girl Nam-ra at all 🙄). "Ji-min!" On-jo shouted. "No!" She shouted back, "she may be fine now, but who knows when she'll turn? The rest of you say something. This is wrong. She said herself that she wanted to bite him. She has zombie blood flowing in her veins! Zombies killed my mom and dad! My innocent mom.." (I mean I get it but it kinda sounds racist 🤔.. LMAOAOA)

"If she's like gwi-nam then she already did turn. They just might be able to turn if off and on! Or immune like " Gyeongsu yelled as Nyree came back to his side with their stuff inside her bag. Su-hyeok walked pass them and near the door to pick up a piece of the curtain.

"Hey, give me your hand" He said to Nam-ra as he started wrapping it. "What are you doing?" She looked up confused. "Tying our hands together." He responded as he made the knot. "Stop it. Stop." She tried to rip it off but he told her to stop it.

"Happy? She can't go to you even if she turns."

__

I have a cute camera scene between Nyree and Gyeongsu planned out to the next chapter. Let's just act like Ms.Park died 😹. I'm gonna go and add stuff when I finish this book but right now I'm focusing about finishing it before I lose motivation. Any suggestions?