12| Worries about Cheong-san

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

"What do you think he's doing right now?" Gyeongsu asked, adjusting his arm so to make Nyree comfortable. "Who? Cheong-san? Hmm I think right now that he is either hiding in a room or running down the hallways from them. Probably doing parkcore to be honest." Nyree laughed, leaning into Gyeongsu's side as they were leaning on the window of the broadcasting room.

"yeah he should be fine.." Na-yeon tried to reassure, standing next to them. Nam-ra nodded in agreement. "Should we be comforting her?" Nyree asked looking at on-jo. "Mm.. No she said 'she just wanted to be alone for a little' " Gyeongsu repeated what she said.

"What do we do? On-jo and cheong-san are really close." Hyo-ryung tried whispering. "They're dating" Ji-min told her. "On-jo says they're not."

"I'm telling you that they are. They're always together" Ji-min justified. "Oh really? Poor on-jo." Hyo-ryung pitied. Hearing this Su-hyeok got up and went to where she was standing. Nyree noticed and looked at Nam-ra who noticed it as well. She grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Nam-ra looked at her and gave a fleeting smile.

"I'm sure cheong-san is fine. You know how he his" Su-hyeok comforted. "He never listens to me. He's never done as I said since we were kids." She looked down,"I told him not to go.. But he insisted."

"I'm sorry" Su-hyeok apologized. Nyree stopped straining her ears before whispering to Nam-ra that they were just talking about cheong-san. She nodded before going to sit at the table.

"joon-yeong, didn't you say your science club made drones?" On-jo abruptly turned around and asked. "You want to look for cheong-san using a drone?" Joon-yeong asked after pushing up his glasses. "Cant we?"

"We can..but it's in the science lab." He explained."We can go get it" she said. Nyree's head whipped in her direction cause who is we? Is we your family?? (LMAOO I couldn't resist). She sighed knowing that she will have to go as well. "How can we get there? It's full of zombies out there." He asked.

She turned around, "that" she said pointing to the rope. "You want me to climb up using that?" He asked. "The science lab is filled with zombies too." Hyo-ryung told everyone worried. "There weren't any in the supply room, right?" On-jo asked. "That's true, but.." He looked down playing with his hands.

"We have to find cheong-san. Right now we only have each other." She said. Everyone was silent before Nam-ra spoke up. "Yes. It would be good if we had a drone. We can find cheong-san and see how things are outside. We may even be able to send a message asking for help."

"That's all good, but.. Who will go?" Hyo-ryung asked.

"I'll go. I had fire department training and I've climbed ropes before." On-jo said.

Nyree and Gyeongsu raised their hands at the same time. They looked at each other and nodded not doubting that they could make it back safely. "My dad put me through training as well plus Gyeongsu and I do rock climbing every weekend. Though I'm better at it than he is" Nyree teased, causing Gyeongsu to push her before they went back to how they were.

"I'll go as well." Su-hyeok said."You went to the teachers' office already. You can't keep putting yourself in danger. " On-jo denied.

"The drone wasn't completed, so we need a few more parts. Do you know what to get?" Joon-yeong asked looking at everyone who was going. They shook their head so he said that he was going as well.

"No. I'll really go this time." Dae-su said. "Not with that body. The rope will snap." Wu-jin said. Nyree raised and eyebrow at that. "That rope is not that fragile" she said giving wu-jin a look, causing him to turn away. "It was fine when I came down. But it'll snap if I climb up, right?" Dae-su asked hopefully.

"Right" wu-jin confirmed. "It'll snap" he muttered before going back to lean on the desk like thing. Nyree rolled her eyes before going to the window bringing Gyeongsu with her. Joon-yeong and on-jo soon followed. "It's too dangerous" Su-hyeok pulled on-jo arm. She looked at it before he let it go. Nyree gave him a look.

"Thanks but I don't want you to be in danger either." She said. Nyree made a throwing up motion that went almost unnoticed. She felt bad for her cousin even if su-hyeok didn't mean it like that. Joon-yeong tried to get out the window but was failing horrible. So Gyeongsu had to help him. "I'll be going" joon-yeong notified on-jo that they were ready, thankfully interrupting whatever that was. It was confirmed that 4 people will be going.

Nyree, Gyeongsu, On-jo, and Joon-yeong.

__

Another short chapter lol!! For future chapters do yall want everyone saved? (Not ji-min she not thurl). Should Gwi-nam just join the group? And him and na-yeon start a lil sum 😼? Update: since some readers wanted both of the options I'll change what he did though so some of the things he did in the drama will not be happening like recording that girl topless. I'll just say he was late that day or some. Tell me how yall like this chapter 😽