08| redemption? amongst the apocalypse

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

Nyree didn't have to convince Nam-ra because she didn't think he was bit either. Now in this room soundproof room they would be away from everyone. "Thanks for trusting me so much" He said. "Of course anytime" She blushed while trying to act cool and collected. They started looking around for something they could do to pass the hour they were set to be in there to see if Gyeongsu would turn. Subconsciously they ended up ignoring the assumption that Na-yeon made of them dating.

Looking around the room, somehow they managed to find uno cards. So here they sat laughing and giggling playing uno with boyfriend by big time rush playing from the mp3 player in the background. That's exactly why her playlist was called whiplash. It went from Tyler the creater to btr.

"I say you looking for a boyfriend" Nyree sung along.

"I see that! Give it time I know I'm gonna be that" Gyeongsu finished before calling uno. "You're such a cheater!" Nyree said laughing. "No I'm just better at games than you" He retorted with a smug smirk on his face.

"That's fine I have something for you" Nyree announced before putting a draw four down and now she was left with three cards.

Now that they had played like three plus rounds they were bored with them being tied and thus a game of numbers began. "Gyeongsu stop messing up at five!"

Outside of the room they watched with great interest and with envy before they discussed a different subject. "I wanna play" Dae-su pouted. "Too bad we didn't go in there with them" Woo-jin sighed. "And what? Interrupt their date" Su-hyeok asked with a small smirk.

Cheong-san came to the window at the door and grabbed Gyeongsu attention by knocking on the door. Once Nyree saw that it was him she let them do their thing. Her face was becoming red because she was trying to hold in the laughter that was threatening to spill out due to how hilarious cheong-san and Gyeongsu were together.

Cheong-san made a gesture with three of his fingers confusing the people in the room. He mouthed that it had been thirty minutes and that we could come out. Nyree looked at Gyeongsu and he waved cheong-san away. Next thing they knew Ms.park came in and everyone was looking in through the window. Outside of they room they discussed how he was fine and they knew it while Ms.park tried to convince Gyeongsu and Nyree to come out.

"I'll go when he goes" Nyree said and when Ms.park's back was turned she was trying to make Gyeongsu break his mock serious face by making silly faces. Gyeongsu coughed multiple times trying to hold it in before he told Ms.park that he was gonna come out later.

After she went out Nyree hit Gyeongsu playfully. "You're so stubborn" She said. Na-yeon came in after Ms.park left.

She cleared her throat awkwardly gaining the attention of the other two teens in the room. "I'm here to apologize.." She reluctantly spoke. Gyeongsu and Nyree glanced at each other in confusion before telling her that she could go on.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have accused you of being infected. I'm just jealous, ok? I want to be liked like you guys! I let it take over my attitude and let myself become something I never thought I'd be. I wanted to be friends with you guys since the beginning of the year but you guys ignored me everytime I tried to. And the fact that being in this zombie apocalypse has made me even worse" She apologized breaking her bitchy persona, while pacing back and forth crazily running her hands through her hair.

"Wow." Nyree muttered. "Wow indeed" Gyeongsu repeated. "So wait you've been wanting to be our friends since school started but we apparently ignored you?" Nyree asked."Yes I know how pathetic I sound" she rolled her eyes. "Wait when?" Gyeongsu questioned.

"It was probably like the 2nd day of school when it was self-study time." She said. Nyree and Gyeongsu had to think back before Gyeongsu exclaimed, "OHHH the day you had just made me a playlist and we were talking about it"

"What?? I didn't even know you tried to talk to me?!"

"We weren't ignoring you! We were just too focused on our conversation that we weren't paying attention to anyone or anything else." He explained.

"Are you kidding me?" She said in disbelief before rubbing a hand down her face, "I'm sorry for everything I said to you guys" she apologized once again. Outside the room they were given whiplash from the way the people in the broadcasting room moods changed.

__

Wanted to give Na-yeon a reason to yk be a bad person. Obviously this isn't what happened in the drama but I wanted to make her likable and avoid her killing Gyeongsu. I know this ain't that good though so I'll probably rewrite this after I finish this book.