07 | Infected?

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

"Yeah.. She went to the hospital.." Hyo-ryung said full of worries. "Then it spreaded there too" joon-yeong said. "Maybe that's why no one is coming"

"Hold on.. This still works right?" He asked pointing to the monitor, "Hey, the internet. Excuse me Ms.park"

Joon-yeong was immediately pushed a chair so he could sit and everyone crowded around him. While they were doing that. Nyree watched Gyeongsu walk to the window before she reassured cheong-san that she would comfort him. She walk to where Gyeongsu was and slowly grabbed his arm (like the gif) while Nam-ra went over to su-hyeok.

"You okay?" She questioned him as they turned and sat on the edge of the window. "Mhm.. It's just what did I ever do to her? Why is my family and I being on welfare such a bad thing?" His head looking at his hands and thoughts full with the nonsense Na-yeon said.

Nyree grabbed his face making him look at her. His eyes got big, before he cleared his throat subtly and looked in a different direction. "Look at me Han Gyeongsu, there is NOTHING wrong with you being on welfare. It's not something that you should be ashamed of either. Some people are just jealous and bitter because others like you for who you are not for what you have." She preached as they maintained eye contact. "Yeah?" He questioned softly. She gave a confident nod before he pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you.." He said while blinking the tears that formed away. Just as she was about to say something else, the hose started moving and clinking against the window. Nam-ra who was watching them like a creep (🤣) noticed as well so they moved away from it.

"Try facebook" Dae-su suggested and joon-yeong logged into his. As soon as he logged in a video of zombies showed up in his feed. The video displayed someone getting eaten by a zombie. "Rip to us" Nyree muttered.

"I'm gonna check the messages first" joon-yeong said as he started, the hose that was clinking on the window smashed into it with force. Glass went everywhere grabbing attention and Dae-su clutched his shoulder. What the hell's went around the room or something similar. Cheong-san was holding onto Gyeongsu while gripping a corner of Nyree's zip up hoodie and she was holding on to Nam-ra in shock.

"Did someone not make it it?" Woo-jin asked while looking around. "No. We're all here." Cheong-san said moving closer to the window. "Don't go" Gyeongsu said while moving up with him cause he a ride or die. Just as they thought it was nothing a zombie dropped down scaring the crap out of them. The zombies was hanging from the hose and started to try and come in. Dae-su told cheong-san to come back while Nyree scanned the room for something that she didn't have to get close to use.

"The mop! Cheong-san get the mop" she yelled to him while pointing at it. Cheong-san went straight for it and pushed the zombie with it trying to get her to fall. Instead she grabbed the mop right back and started playing tug a war with it. Gyeongsu helped cheong-san hold her back and he tried to pull her hand off the pane but she grabbed instead. Somehow he got out of her grip and they back up. Nyree grabbed the fan and hit the zombie with it multiple times before cheong-san hit it with the mop once more.

This time the mop broke and he hesitated causing su-hyeok to grab it, stabbing the zombie in the arm also hitting Gyeongsu in the nose. The zombie stopped moving before it grabbed the pane again. "This zombie is persistent as hell" Nyree remarked not noticing Gyeongsu got hurt.

While everyone was panicking Gyeongsu grabbed the psu of the computer and hit the zombie with it causing it to fall after he told su-hyeok to move. Everyone let out a relieved breathe before Woo-jin asked if Gyeongsu was ok. After he confirmed it he walked to the middle of the floor where Nyree was.

"Hey.." Na-yeon grabbed Nyree and Gyeongsu's attention. "Gyeongsu your nose is bleeding" Dae-su said. "It is?" He asked, "this is because su-hyeok hit me with the mop." He explained. Nyree pulled his face to her level before confiming it was just a nose bleed. "The blood that comes out of a turning zombie is darker" she told them, before making him lean forwards and applying pressure to his nose to stop the bleeding.

He went to grab a tissue for his nose when Na-yeon backed up, "stand back! Don't come closer. You were bit, weren't you?" She asked paranoid.

"No! No I wasn't su-hyeok hit me" He said defending himself while putting the tissue on his painful nose. "Why do you keep picking on me?" He asked, walking up to her. "You were bit!" She yelled, "I-sak had a nosebleed just before she turned" she turned to convince Ms.Park while bringing on-jo in asking her to confirm it.

"Why do I have to say it again?! The blood that comes out from zombies is a way darker color than this." Nyree informed her once again. "Of course you would deny it! That's your boyfriend!" She screamed. They were both taken aback.

"Gyeongsu?" Ms.Park approached him. "I really wasn't bit! I swear" He yelled frustrated. Na-yeon noticed the scratch that he got when picking up the computer thing. "This is from when I picked up the computer!" He tried explaining once more moving closer to them the girls took a step back.  "They won't listen. Stop wasting your breath" Nyree said, standing next to him and patting his back.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked his classmates, "This happened while I was saving you guys! How could you do this?"

Cheong-san walked up and examined his scrapes. "It's not a bite. It's just a scratch" He confirmed. "Whoever wants to check, come check"

The guys came over and looked at it. "It's a scratch. I'm sure of it" Su-hyeok said looking at Na-yeon. "Ms.park please take a look"

" I don't see a bite. Just a scratch. Thank goodness" she said. "He's okay." She told Na-yeon. "Satisfied?" He asked her, "I asked if you were satisfied?!"

"But the computer is gone" joon-yeong said. "The the internet.." Dae-su trailed off but everyone knew what he meant. "Did you have to throw that?" He asked. "What could I do? It was trying to get in" Gyeongsu said astounded.

"I'm saying you did good. Thank you. Don't get mad!" Dae-su started,"Hey Na-yeon.. Tell him sorry so we can end this."

"why should I?" She asked in disbelief. "Because you accused him and you were wrong" Nyree told her. "He did it to save us. Just say your sorry" Dae-su urged. "Why should I say sorry? I saw everything. I saw ur grab your hand" She refused and continued to make a scene.

"How about this.. There's a separate room right there, he can go in there if yall are so sure he got bit. If that's okay with you Gyeongsu?" Nyree suggested. He nodded and went to walk in to the room when Nyree grabbed his hand, "I believe him though so I'm going in there with him."

__

This is also a longer one as well I like their little scene in the beginning a lot 😣. Tell me what yall wanna see so I can try and write it other wise I'll just write whatever comes to mind in the next chapters!