(Bonus) I'm Yours.

"Jungkook, where the hell are you taking me?" Lisa asked for the nth time since they started their drive

"Jungkook, where the hell are you taking me?" Lisa asked for the nth time since they started their drive. Jungkook had left Jia in Jin's house, well mostly because Jia begged him, so she could play with Seomi, Jin's and Jisoo's daughter. And right now, he was taking Lisa somewhere. 

"Keep quiet, will you? I told you its a surprise." Jungkook said with a grin as Lisa finally gave up and looked outside. A while later, Jungkook stopped the car and got out. He walked over to Lisa and opened the door for her. 

Jungkook held her hand and walked her towards somewhere. Lisa was following him like a lost puppy. "Here's my surprise." Jungkook said softly.  Lisa covered her mouth with her hand in shock. "Jungkook.." She whispered in disbelief.

" She whispered in disbelief

"Not yet done. Look up." He said and pointed at the sky. 

There was fireworks

There was fireworks. Lisa couldn't believe her eyes.. At the end, the fireworks formed words reading, 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LISA'. Lisa turned to her husband, who was looking at her with a soft gaze. 

"You remember?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes. "Why would I forget?" He replied, slowly moving closer to her. "I..I thought-" She stopped her sentence when Jungkook pulled her into a hug. 

"Happy Anniversary honey." He whispered in her ears. Lisa hugged him tightly as she replied, "Happy Anniversary love." 

Jungkook pulled out from the hug and let her to the chairs. They both sat and ate the food.