14 - First Love

26th JulyNight 7

26th July
Night 7.30 pm.

The living room is silence. 13 people are sitting in the couch, waiting for the 14th one. Jungkook. Today is the day he is leaving to New York. His hyungs and their girlfriends are here to send him off. 

They didn't fail to notice the happiness in Jungkook and the sadness and pain in Lisa. 

"I really feel sorry for Lisa." Momo whispered to the others, so that Lisa wouldn't hear her. She didn't want to add more sorrow to her heart. "Me too." Yoongi said as he looked at Lisa, who was looking down, playing with her fingers. 

After 15 mins, Jungkook came down, with two suitcases. "I am ready.." He said cheerfully. His hyungs helped to load the lugging into the taxi. 

Once everything was set, Jungkook was ready to go. His flight was at 9.30pm. 

He turned to his hyungs, give all of them a hug and said goodbye. It was difficult for his hyungs to leave him like this. They had been together since children, had many happy memories, and his hyungs loves him a lot. Jungkook too was sad for leaving them. 

Then he went to the girls and hugged them too. 

"Take care Jungkook." 
"Call once you reach there." 
"Be safe.." 
"Tell aunty and uncle our greetings."
"Don't forget to message once in a while.." 

At last, he came to Lisa. She was standing there, her head down. She had not spoken a single word that night. Not even when her unnies asked her. 

He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. 

"I am really sorry for not being able to give you the love you deserve. You loved me a lot and were a really faithful wife to me, but I was not able to repay it." He loosen the hug a little and continued, "I hope you will move on and find your happiness. You will get someone better than me.. Who can.." His voice was breaking. Lisa was quietly hearing everything, without saying a word. "...Who can make you happy and give you love.." Jungkook finished as he pulled off the hug. 

He avoided eye contact with her. With a last wave and goodbye at everyone, he got into the taxi and went to the airport.  

After the car went gave from their vision, all of them turned to Lisa. Namjoon went near her and put a hand around her gently. "I know it hurts, Lisa." He said kindly. Lisa burst into tears. Yoongi and the other boys moved towards her to comfort her. Lisa hugged Namjoon as she continued crying. 

The girls stood nearby with teared-eyes. They didn't went to Lisa because the boys were already near her. They knew that the boys can comfort Lisa more than they can. 

"You need to pull yourselves up, Lisa." Taehyung said as he slowly caressed her hair. Lisa ran upstairs to her room. The girls followed her. 

"Lisa, I know how it feels, but you need to move on.." Nayeon said softly. "Its hard, unnie.." Lisa cried. She continued. "He was my first love, my first love...

After a while, all of them left the house after comforting Lisa. Lisa sat in a corner of the room, slowly taking out her guitar. She started singing softly.   

"My tears won't stop
You were my first love
The reason why you left me is still haunting me
It was hard to let go because you were my first love
There was places I wanted to take you with me"

She remember how they went out together yesterday, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"The fact that I won't be able to see you again
I know of it well, I know, I know
Even though it was puppy love and I'm young, I know
I'm saying that you leaving me was unfair
You were my first love, my clumsy love
My love that I was thankful for."

Her voice cracked but she continued. She needed to finish the song. 

"It hurts more than I think it would
Looking at one of your photos out of millions, I pray for your happiness
I'm always sorry that
I didn't say earlier that
I loved you and treasured you a lot
They're shameless words, but
I want my image to remain as a fresh first love
It'd still be the same even
If we regret it
Us who can't be together
Stop the useless tears
I'm alright even if I fall
It doesn't show even though I'm suffering silently"

"I can't cry, I need to finish the song. To forget him forever.." Lisa said as she harshly dried her own tears away.

"The memories won't leave me
You were my first love
I know that you didn't want me
I'm sorry that I couldn't treat you better"

"You left with Mia because I didn't love you enough?" Lisa asked herself in a soft voice. 

"Even though you left me
I sincerely hope that you don't hurt
Please, please, please
(Please)"

"Please don't get hurt, Jungkook. All I want is you to be happy" She said as a tear escaped her eye, again. 

"You were my first love
My clumsy love
My love that I was thankful for
I hope you're happy
You have to be happy (you have to receive love)
As time passes (that you'll be able to laugh)
I will forge-"

She couldn't sing more. She couldn't sing the line she badly wanted to, "I will forget all the memories for you to be happy..." 

_____________________

Please play the song I used, Astro's Innocent First Love (In the multimedia Box) while reading. The song lyrics are changed a bit according to the story. 

Rechecked and edited.