17 - Decision

3 years later,At New York

3 years later,
At New York

Jungkook is busy on his laptop, with his usual poker face. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" He said in a cold voice. 

In came Mr. Jeon with his wife following. "Oh, Mom.. Dad.." Jungkook said, his voice soften a little. He looked at his parents. "Did you eat, Kook?" Mrs. Jeon asked, concerned. Jungkook shook his head. "I was busy." he said. 

Mrs. Jeon shook her head and went towards her son. "Dear, you have to eat to be healthy, you have been like this for a long time." Jungkook sighs. 

"Son," Mr. Jeon says. "Forget the past, maybe she wasn't the one for you. You should forget her. Its hurts seeing you like this..."

Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair. "How about you go back to Korea?" Mr. Jeon suggested. "Your hyungs must have missed you." 

"Yeah, and also Lisa-" Mrs. Jeon regretted the name she said. 

Lisa.

Hearing her name, Jungkook eye opened and he looked at his parents, tears slowly forming in his eyes. "L-lisa?" He slowly whispered. His parents smiled. "Why don't you meet her too?" 

"Do you think she will be willing to see me after what I have done to her?" Jungkook asked. "Son, what you did was wrong, but we know that she loves you a lot, she will definitely willing to see you.." Mrs. Jeon said. 

"Also my company in Korea is not doing good. So, it would be great if you be the CEO there." Mr. Jeon said. 

Jungkook nodded and sighs. He presses the bell on the table and a man comes in. 

"Sehun, book a ticket to Seoul, South Korea."

Meanwhile in Seoul

Meanwhile in Seoul

"Ma'am you have a new client."  The brown-haired woman sighed. "Let them in."  

In came a man and a woman. "Hello Lisa." The woman said. Lisa took her eyes from the paperwork and looked at her client. She gave a gasp before getting up from her seat and giving the other woman a hug. "OMG, Tzuyu.. I missed you a lot." 

"How about me?" The black- haired man next to Tzuyu said. "Of course I miss you pabo!!!" Lisa said and all three of them laughed. Suddenly Lisa stopped laughing and eyed Tzuyu and the guy is in questioning way. "Don't tell me you are getting married to BamBam." Tzuyu nodded. "What!?" Lisa said. 

"Why ? Am I bad?" Bambam asked. "Of course, I pity Tzuyu.." Lisa answered. Bambam scoffed while Tzuyu laughed. 

"Come, let's talk about it..." Lisa said and let them sit on the chairs as they started talking. After telling everything, Lisa exclaimed, "Wow!! great... Come tomorrow and I will have some designs ready." "Thanks Lis." Bambam said. 

"Also..." He continued, "I am inviting Jungkook for the wedding." Lisa gulped.

Jungkook.

It had been 3 years since he left. She misses him a lot. 

Truly. In these 3 years, her unnies and oppas had tried making her date others man but she keeps saying the same thing, "They are not Jungkook." making them frown. Its true. She can't just like that forget him. 

Honestly, she still loves him a lot. She hoped that he was happy now with Mia and would be leading a good life. If she only knew about him. 

Lisa gave a small smile to the couple in front of her. But her mind was still about Jungkook.

 But her mind was still about Jungkook

--

"I am coming back Lisa..... Do I still have a chance?" Jungkook thought as the announcement came, indicating that the flight is about to land in Seoul.

"I still love you Jungkook, my stupid heart thinks that you will come back... I will wait for you, even if it takes a hundred years.." Lisa said as she looked at the picture she drew of them together. 

------------

Sorry for the wait, mates.
Rechecked and edited.