30 - Nothing Like Us

"Surprise!" Jungkook said, coming into Lisa's office

"Surprise!" Jungkook said, coming into Lisa's office. "Kook!" Lisa said excited, standing up and giving him a hug. "How did you come in? Wasn't Yeri in her office?" Lisa asked, since Yeri is the type of person who doesn't let anyone in, until Lisa says.

"That girlie was busy flirting with Yugyeom in the canteen. I sneaked in." Jungkook said, with a grin. "Thank god she didn't see you." Lisa said and giggled. They both talked for a while and then Jungkook sat on the couch in the office while Lisa continued to do her work.

"Lili." Jungkook called and Lisa hummed in response. "What do you think about me?" He asked. Lisa looked up from her files and looked at Jungkook, who was sitting with his head lowered. "Huh? All of sudden? What happened?" Lisa asked, placing her hand on the table and her chin on her hand, looking at her boyfriend, who seems a bit upset.

"Did you give me a second chance out of pity?" He asked in a low voice. Lisa was surprised. She didn't knew this was what he thought. Lisa slowly stood up and went towards him. She sat next to Jungkook and held his hand. "Why makes you think like that?" Lisa asked softly. Jungkook looked up to his girlfriend and they stared at each other. 

"I feel like I'm not worth your love." He said, a little sad and looked down. Lisa smiled and lifted his chin up, making him look at her again. "Kook. Whatever made you think like that, ignore it. Because you are the only one who deserve my love." 

Jungkook didn't say anything but stared at her. Lisa smiled, quickly understanding what was in his mind. She said, "You don't have to be insecure about yourself. You are prefect the way you are." Jungkook looked surprised on how she was able to answer what exactly he thought.

Lisa slowly hugged him and said, "You are the best for me." Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach. He hugged her back as they stayed like that for a long time.

--

Lisa walked out of the office with Jungkook following her. The office times was finished and they decided to go home. They planned to walk home, enjoying the cold night. They stopped for a while and stood beside each other. 

"Lisa, what's our plan for future?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms around her and back hugging her. "Lets get married." She replied. "Aren't we already married?" Jungkook asked jokingly and Lisa slapped his hand. "I meant a real marriage." She said, in a 'matter of fact' tone. 

"Well, how about we get married tomorrow?" Jungkook asked grinning. Lisa frowned and said, "Kook, stop joking around." Jungkook laughed and so did Lisa. They stood there for a while, enjoying their time together.

"Nothing can ever replace you, Lisa. Nothing can make me feel like you do." - Jungkook

"There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me." - Lisa. 

-------

Lyrics from Nothing Like Us :)
Next chapter soon. 

 I'm crying, Liskook is really obvious these days. I'm waiting for the day they will reveal their relationship T^T. Anyways, make sure to vote this chapter. 

Rechecked and unedited.