7- "I am Sorry"

23th July 20XX, Evening 4

23th July 20XX, Evening 4.00 pm 

Jungkook is walking nervously back and forth. He was waiting for Lisa, who had gone to meet her unnies. He was gonna tell her, at last.

After 15 minutes, Lisa arrived, looking really tired. It was plain from her movements that she had walked home, rather than taking a cab. It is actually takes 45 minutes to reach, but she didn't care. She was most astonished to see Jungkook sitting in the living room. 

Usually, this time, he will be texting Mia. Jungkook stood up as he saw her. He smiled and she returned it. The atmosphere got heavy. They both stared at each other.

Silence.

Perfect Silence.

Jungkook broke it, "Lisa?" 

"Yes?"

"I have something important to tell you, really important...." 

"What is it?"

Jungkook hesitated. They he said, "I am going to New York, forever, with..." He stopped and looked at Lisa, who was standing there still. "With Mia." He said. 

Lisa's heart sinked. "My parents are already there. I am gonna take my father's company and manage it from there." He continued.

 She felt really sad. 

Still, she asked, "W-when?" 

"On 26th." 

"That means only three d-days right?" Lisa asked, pain in her voice. 

Jungkook nodded. "I am sorry, Lis-" 

"I am happy for you." She interrupted him and said. She smiled. A really sad smile. A smile which plainly showed her pain. Jungkook sighed.

 He walked to her. "Lis-" 

"No, I am fine. You don't have to say that. I.. I am happy for you." Lisa said as she stepped back. She knew very well what he was going say. She was not gonna cry. But she badly wants to cry. 

"I am going out. Will be back soon." Lisa said as she went out of the house. 

Jungkook was about to say something, but Lisa was already gone. Jungkook suddenly got a message. 

1 Message from Mia💗

Jungkook smiled and walked towards his room

Meanwhile Lisa (Play Stay by Blackpink to set the mood)

Lisa started walking slowly, but after a safe distance from the house, she slowly started running, not letting her tears fall. She reached the City View Park and sat on a bench. She took out her phone and dialed a number. 

"Oppa, can you please come to the park? Please bring Unnie too..."

__________________

Who do you think Lisa called? (Jin, Jimin, V, Namjoon, J-hope or Suga?) 
Rechecked and edited.