20 - What happened in New York?

🇫​🇱​🇦​🇸​🇭​🇧​🇦​🇨​🇰​ 🇹​🇴​ 3 🇾​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇸​ 🇦​🇬​🇴​ (27th July)

Jungkook got out of the airport and got into a cab. He picked his phone and called his Mom. "Mom, I will be coming home after visiting Mia." He said and after his Mom's approval, hung up. He reached the address Mia had sent him and decided to knock on the door. Even after knocking for like 5 minutes no one opened the door. 

Jungkook was confused. He twisted the doorknob and the door opened unexpectedly. He went inside. There was no one inside. He was about to call Mia, when he hear weird noises from one of the closed doors.

His heart skipped a beat. No... it wasn't what he was thinking... No she wouldn't do it...
he slowly walked towards the room and opened it. His heart broke of what he saw. There was Mia making out with some guy. "

M-M-Mia?" He voice was cracking. Mia stopped and looked at Jungkook with widen eyes. "Jungkook, its not wh-" "You are cheating on me?" Jungkook stepped back. "We're done." He said angrily and went out of the house.

Time Skip

Jungkook knocked on his parents house door. Mrs. Jeon opened the door and Jungkook barged in, without even looking to his mother. He sat on the couch and threw his bag and suitcase on the floor. "What happened, Jungkook?" His dad asked, concerned. 

"She cheated on me." he said and broke down in tears. Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon widened their eyes in shock. "That wicked girl." Mrs. Jeon said angrily as she patted Jungkook's head. 

End of Flashback

"So, she cheated?" Jin asked so calmly that Jungkook looked at him in confuse. "Why aren't you all surprised?" He asked, seeing that the others also had the same calm expression. "Why would we?" Hoseok asked. "We knew she would do something like this." Rose said as she sipped her coffee. 

"We warned you about her, right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook sighs. "Leave that now, tell me about you guys." Jungkook said and smiled. 

The others smiled back and told him everything that happened in last 3 years. But they made sure not to mention Lisa. But Jungkook himself brought that topic up. 

"How's Lisa?" Jungkook asked, making everyone stop drinking their coffee and looked at him. Namjoon looked at the others before saying, "Uh.. Sh-she Fine." "Mm.." Jungkook hummed. "So, is she in a relationship?" Jungkook asked again. 

This time everyone looked at each other and smiled. Yoongi said, "She is single, totally single." Jungkook's face lit up, though there was a hint of sadness. "I really want to see her." He said.

Jin smiled at the others and mumbled something, which was unnoticed by Jungkook.

"You will soon."

-------------------------------

So So so sorry for the long wait!
Rechecked and edited.