3- Mia

Jungkook and Mia is in the shopping mall

Jungkook and Mia is in the shopping mall. Mia bought a lot of things cause they will be going abroad soon.
Mia said, " I can't wait to be with you!!!"
Jungkook gave a small smile and pointed at the cashier.

While going to the cashier
"I think you should stop talking with your hyungs, Kookie. You are not spending time with me." Mia said rudely.
Jungkook was taken aback. He said back, " Mia, how can you say that? I can't do that. They are my hyungs."
Mia flipped her hair."Nevermind." She said.

After billing
Mia- Oh Jungkook, I forgot my purse. Can you pay?
Jungkook sighed and paid.

While they were walking out, a boy came to them. "Hey Mia!" He said, waving his hand. Mia gasped and said, "Jaeyun!!! Its been years since I saw you. Please meet my boyfriend. His name is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is my best friend, Jaeyun." Jaeyun smiled at Jungkook and turned to Mia. "I actually have someone to show you can you come with me, Mia?" He asked.  Mia answered excitedly, "Oh Yes! Sure! Jungkook, just wait here, I will be back." 

Before Jungkook could reply, Mia already left. He stared at the two figures slowing disappearing into a private area of the mall. He sighed and sat in a bench nearby. 

He opened his phone and saw a notification,
1 Message from Lisa.
He clicked it and saw,

He smiled. Lisa was really caring to him, unlike Mia. She always messages him whenever she goes out. But he never does that.

Meanwhile at Mia and Jaeyun
As soon as they stood in a place hidden from others, Jaeyun pinned her to the wall and kissed her. 

It begun to be a make out session. Mia dropped the plastic bags she was holding. He moved his hand to her thighs and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I missed you babe," Jaeyun whispered in her ear and bite her earlobe. Mia moaned softly and answered, " I missed you too."

"You didn't allow him to to kiss you, didn't you?" Jaeyun asked while making a hickey.
Mia moaned again and answered, "Ah..yes! I will never allow him. Stop making hickeys he will see it."

Jaeyun just smirked, "These lips are mine." Saying that he smashed him lips onto hers. After their business, they went to Jungkook.

Mia said to him that he can leave and Jaeyun will drop her. Jungkook nodded and left to his house, though he doubted why Mia didn't want him to drop her, but he just shrugged it all. 

____________
Sorry for the short chapter.
Rechecked and edited.