22 - Meet

[Its been 2 weeks since Jungkook came

[Its been 2 weeks since Jungkook came. Everyday, he tries to talk with Lisa, but she doesn't stays to hear anything. Her unnies had already told her that Jungkook came back for her, to live his life with her, but Lisa wasn't ready. She keeps on avoiding Jungkook.]

[Today Jungkook decided to go to Lisa's company]

"Umm..Hello? Can I meet Lisa?" He asked the reception lady. 

"Oh, You mean Ms. Lalisa Manoban? Let me check sir." The lady replied as she called a man standing a distance away.

"Hey Mr. Kim Yu-gyeom. There is someone here to meet Ms. Lalisa." 

A man in suit, about the same age as Jungkook came.

"How can I help you?" He asked Jungkook.

"Hm.. I'm here to meet Lisa." 

Yugyeom took out his phone and called someone.

"Yeri?"

"Yeah?"

"Did Lisa come back?"

"Not sure. She told me that she'll be back after checking the stocks."

"But didn't she already told Nancy to do it?"

"Then Maybe she's back. Why don't you ask Kun? Or Mingyu? Wait, aren't you there in the office?"

"Yeah, I'm here. But she told me a few hours back that she's leaving and didn't see her coming back. Plus she went with you."

"She left an hour ago. She must be in her office now."

"Thanks darling, Bye!"

"Stop calling me that Mr. Kim Yugyeom!"

"As you say Mrs. Kim Yugyeom.."

"Yah-"

With a chuckle, Yugyeom cutted the call and turned to Jungkook. "Come with me. She must me in her office." He said and lend the way, with Jungkook following him.

"What's your name?" Yugyeom again.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Lisa's...err.. friend." 

"I'm Kim Yugyeom. Lisa's friend and Assistant. 24 years old "